Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Impressive Bridge/Base/Fortress

Share your AoS videos and gfx!

Impressive Bridge/Base/Fortress

Postby Ultrasonic » Wed May 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Hello everyone, this is just basicaly a huge bridge/base/fortress that looks awesome, I spent about 1 1/2 hours with a few of my friends. Daewoo (spent 4 hours), aa (30 mins and Raffy (45 mins)
1 http://i.imgur.com/5vojj.png
2 http://i.imgur.com/69Y33.png
3 http://i.imgur.com/xNavk.png
4 http://i.imgur.com/osuMP.png
IGN: {DSC]Alpha | Ex-Leader of [G3N], current Leader of {DSC] | Latest Video: EPIC sKILLS Entry #2
Ultrasonic

Location: Ditching Sleepy while he went to the toilet, leaving him to pay, and me a free cup o' mooch

Re: Impressive Bridge/Base/Fortress

Postby demo123 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:56 pm

For some reason this seems familiar to me, evem though i havent played in a month or so.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Fri May 25, 2012 1:13 am

kinda makes me hungry... for nachos...
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby LASTofS » Fri May 25, 2012 1:32 am

Nice build! Think I'll mention it in next week's newsletter.

Great job.
ImageImageImage
Join the [LoS] (last of spades) clan here | my greatest contribution: Image icon on openGL client
LASTofS
News Reporter

Postby Ultrasonic » Fri May 25, 2012 3:18 am

LASTofS wrote:Nice build! Think I'll mention it in next week's newsletter.

Great job.

oh i do hope it is mentioned. it'll be great. thanks
IGN: {DSC]Alpha | Ex-Leader of [G3N], current Leader of {DSC] | Latest Video: EPIC sKILLS Entry #2
Ultrasonic

Location: Ditching Sleepy while he went to the toilet, leaving him to pay, and me a free cup o' mooch

Postby zephir » Fri May 25, 2012 5:42 am

Hey Ultrasonic. I'm Daewoo. thanks for all your help, there's no way it coulda got that big if I didn't have your help.
I took 138 screenshots of that build, if anyone's interested I don't mind sharing them. Sadly in 138 screens I never managed to get your IGN... So glad you made this thread or I never woulda be able to find who helped me!

demo123, I use the same build style on the aloha babel servers, perhaps that's where you've seen it? It's a distinctive building style, I haven't see anything else like it. on babel maps I never manage to build anything this big due to time & type of game play, but I did build few 8-floor towers (40 blocks high) that survived a few enemy attacks... I think I got the pics on the tower of babel screen shot thread.
zephir

Postby Ultrasonic » Fri May 25, 2012 6:26 am

zephir wrote:Hey Ultrasonic. I'm Daewoo. thanks for all your help, there's no way it coulda got that big if I didn't have your help.
I took 138 screenshots of that build, if anyone's interested I don't mind sharing them. Sadly in 138 screens I never managed to get your IGN... So glad you made this thread or I never woulda be able to find who helped me!

demo123, I use the same build style on the aloha babel servers, perhaps that's where you've seen it? It's a distinctive building style, I haven't see anything else like it. on babel maps I never manage to build anything this big due to time & type of game play, but I did build few 8-floor towers (40 blocks high) that survived a few enemy attacks... I think I got the pics on the tower of babel screen shot thread.

oh wow, i never would have thought u had a forums account. maybe we can get together and build again sometime. just pm me :D
EDIT: I'm <MA15+>Alpha.D
Ultrasonic

Postby Pvtrex » Sat May 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Awesome builds! Great work i wish i could've been there to see it!
You just gotta love that feeling when you're using a smg and you flank 3 rifle players huddle together in 1 spot.
Pvtrex

Postby TheSifodias » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:38 am

Reminds me of the Pre .75 build.
A leader, a sniper, a creator...
an admin, and a loyal clan member of USAB.

TheSifodias
[USAB] Member

Postby SRL » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 am

DAYUM! That is one SMEXY fort! Sssssshame if ssssssssssomething were to happen to it...

All creeperisms aside, whenever I build something, for example, a bridge on Pinpoint, it gets the shizz greifed out of it. Did you have to put up with greifers?
SRL
{AGAN} Member

Postby Ultrasonic » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 am

Yeah, but we were lucky, the server was deserted and the only griefers that came got bored and left.
Also we shot 'em. xD
Ultrasonic

Return to Media