Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

"The Blues" Signature shop

Share your AoS videos and gfx!

"The Blues" Signature shop

Postby BlueManINA » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:08 am

Hello Guys im BlueMan and im opening my signature shop here is some of my Creation here(This is my Dedication for GRD Clan) :

Code: Select all
http://puu.sh/11fCo

http://puu.sh/11fFp

http://puu.sh/11fHD

Requested Signature
-none

Public Signature
-none

Wanna Request? Post in your reply :
[b]-Your Name :[/b]

[b]-Writing on Signature(optional) :[/b]

[b]-Background Picture(Remember! The Background picture must be rezise! max length is 500 X 100) :[/b]

[b]-Font :[/b]

[b]-Font Color :[/b]

[b]-Anything else :[/b]

if you requesting,your signature will be confirmed and delivered at least two days after request
Have fun!
BlueManINA
[GRD] Member

Re: "The Blues" Signature shop

Postby iizJimmy » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 pm

-Your Name : TPP - The Purple Parrots (This is planned to be a Clan Signature?) :)

-Writing on Signature(optional) : (Below my "name", and smaller). Stronger then Chuck Norris. (I would like at least, meh, 5 signatures, so I'll list 5 different things on Background and here, but 1 of them will just say TPP - The Purple Parrots). Better than the orange kind of parrot. Shooting bullets up your bum. The best of parrots.

-Background Picture(Remember! The Background picture must be rezise! max length is 500 X 100) : (I want them 500X100 all). Flames. Water. Maybe like different types of weapons. Grenades. The Ace of Spades shovels like crossing over each other kinda?

-Font : Bio Disc Solid (If you have that? If not, search that in google and find one similar?)

-Font Color : I don't mind really, you can choose what you think goes good with the background and stuff.

-Anything else : I know this may sound quite a lot, but I'd like to start a Clan going. :)
Forging a path to the future, step by step ...

Yeah, forging a path to that future.
iizJimmy
{RS} Member

Location: Behind you, waiting to shoot, oh, too late, you can't see me, your already dead. ^-^

Postby iizJimmy » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:51 pm

CANCELLED.

iizJimmy
{RS} Member

Location: Behind you, waiting to shoot, oh, too late, you can't see me, your already dead. ^-^

Postby BlueManINA » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 am

why jimmy?
BlueManINA
[GRD] Member

Postby iizJimmy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:10 am

I just don't want it now.

iizJimmy
{RS} Member

Postby Gingerninjaperson » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:41 am

-Your Name : Gingerninjaperson

-Writing on Signature(optional) : [TRE] Gingerninjaperson (Then skip a line) We gonna find you...

-Background Picture(Remember! The Background picture must be rezise! max length is 500 X 100) :
Could you do a crosshair scope pointing at someone's head (Like an in-game shot, using blender). If not (Probs not, a big request) then this (Image) with an outline of a head saying (Insert your face here). Also, something with our logo. (Image)

-Font : Bio Disc Solid

-Font Color : Orange

-Anything else : This would be a clan signature, so if you could link it to (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12795) that would be GREAT. If my background ideas are rediculous and hard (Which they probs are) then just the AoS Snipers crossed would be fine with a background that contrasts to orange text. Thanks soooooo much!
G
Gingerninjaperson

Postby FluffyHawk » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:19 am

-Your Name :[AUS] FluffyHawk

-Writing on Signature(optional) :[AUS]FluffyHawk LEADER OF [AUS]

-Background Picture(Remember! The Background picture must be rezise! max length is 500 X 100) :500 100

-Font :LARGE

-Font Color :BLUE

-Anything else :NOPE
[AUS]FluffyHawk Leader Of Awesome Unit Snipers
FluffyHawk

Return to Media