Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Tips + Tricks to Improving at Ace of Spades! (Video)

Share your AoS videos and gfx!

Tips + Tricks to Improving at Ace of Spades! (Video)

Postby MrB34 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:35 am

Hello everyone! My name is MrB34. I have been playing Ace of Spades for about three weeks now, and I must say, it is quite an interesting, yet a very fun game! Today, I decided to take a gander over the forums. I was really impressed by the community in general so i decided to make an account. Everytime I join a new forum, I always like making my first post very productive. So in this post, I decided to leave a link to my video that explains some tips and tricks on improving at ace of spades.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV3Sjlzepf8&feature=plcp
(If you can embed this video into the post, please tell me how and I will do so :D )

At this point, you may be thinking I am just some youtube noob who is trying to get noticed. Well my answer to that is yes and no. Yes becasue everyone wants to get noticed. I am not going to try to tell you that I am not attempting to get views. I am trying to get views and grow my channel. If you have tried youtube before you know it is extremely hard. I hate saying this but its the 100% truth and it wouldn't be productive if I sat here and lied. I also say no to that aswell, because, as i said earlier, I want to make a first productive post. I also want interact and share my thoughts on different aspects of the game with the community. I'm sure you guys understand. Thats pretty much all i have to say. If you actually watch the video, tell me what you think either in the comment section or make a post on this topic. I don't mind constructive critisisim. I actually would like you to tell me what I can do better. With that said, Please do not post any hate. Well thats all I have to say. Thanks everyone!

- MrB34
MrB34

Return to Media