Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Afterwind (again >.<)

Talk about other games you know of - introduce them to the community!

Afterwind (again >.<)

Postby xXSlimeXx » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Hey guys. I'm going to make this thread again since the last one was missing alot of information.

So.. Afterwind is a strategy game sort of like Territory Control in AoS except 2D and is on a world map.
Me playing as Uganda (kony land) in an Africa scenario

You start of in any country (depending on the game settings). You can send alliance or peace or even duel requests to other players. If you don't want to alliance, peace or duel you can easily decline it. The main goal in Afterwind is to capture a lot of countries a conquer you enemies land. The game might take some time to get used to so I recommend starting on the tutorial.

You can also get upgrades for your General. You buy upgrades with your SP. SP can be collected by winning battles or getting medals. The Upgrades I can buy (top left), My upgrades (top right) and premium upgrades (bottom left).

You don't need a fast computer to play this game. It may be a bit more choppy but can still be enjoyable. It doesn't matter if your internet isn't good either (my internet is crap and the game still plays ok). There is only one thing to download but it is quick to download it.

Here is the website!

^ Thanks Demo for the smexxi sig :)
xXSlimeXx

Re: Afterwind (again >.<)

Postby lalorobot » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Looks good might try it out
All war is deception
-Sun Tzu
lalorobot

Re: Afterwind (again >.<)

Postby Venator » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Im too dumb for this game.
Im trying to expand but im wasting too much men.
Then i get raped by russia/china.
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Return to Gaming