Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

A site to buy new games cheap and legally.

Talk about other games you know of - introduce them to the community!

A site to buy new games cheap and legally.

Postby Varun » Fri May 18, 2012 7:28 am

As the heading suggests, I know a site that sells new games and other things at very cheap prices. The items are all legally bought and sold. I'm not showing this site for my own benefit, and am only revealing it because I figure a fair few people pay a fair amount of money for games. I posted this after consulting with BOOYO, and I assure you that the games, software and items that can be purchased from this site are cheap, brand new and legal. The games they sell are very cheap, for those who live in Australia anyway, and you can save more than 50% for most games.

Please note that the seller is based in the UK, and so deals in games and software that are PAL compatible. If you use an Xbox, then you may find that the games you buy are region free, although it should be noted that not all are region free.

There are many reasons why I buy from this online store, as opposed to buying from the shops. Here are some of them -

Pre-ordering even the most expensive editions of games is very cheap, reliable and affordable.

Payment options include Credit Card, PayPal and Bank Deposit, to name but a few. Please note that these are not the only payment options available, as far as I know.

Not only do they sell games, but they also sell other things. Toys, books and computer software are but a few of the things this site sells.

This site was established in 2004, and has sparkling reviews, so don't be afraid of purchasing games from them. I have bought at least 15 games, for my friends, family and I, from them, and I have never been short changed nor have I ever not received a game from them. I have also purchased other things from them, and have been satisfied with them every time.

Very fast, and free postage. They post items within a day of the order, and you usually receive your item within 2 weeks. The larger the item, however, the longer it will take. For an ordinary game, however, it never takes more than a week or two.

The link to the site is here: http://www.ozgameshop.com/
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Re: A site to buy new games cheap and legally.

Postby MrMeow » Fri May 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Varun wrote:The games they sell are very cheap, for those who live in Australia anyway, and you can save more than 50% for most games.

Australia

Noooooooooooo!
Anyways, Good find.
ImageImage

<@StackOverflow> lets not get frisky here

On a boat for 1 week.
MrMeow

Re: A site to buy new games cheap and legally.

Postby Varun » Sat May 19, 2012 1:26 am

Games aren't the only things they sell, so you can buy other things from them too.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Return to Gaming