Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Assassins Creed Series

Talk about other games you know of - introduce them to the community!

Assassins Creed Series

Postby SICKfudge » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 pm

The fact that there is not a thread on this series yet utterly confuses me, it is one of the most inivative series I have played in a while.

So which one was your favorite? (Either 1 or Brotherhood for me)

Where do you think they will go with 3?

And cool stories and glitches and stuff. yeah.

Discuss.
IGN: SICKfudge
My avatar is Mr. Squirrel Mc Squirrelton [RIP]
ADVERTISMENT:
SICKfudge

Re: Assassins Creed Series

Postby ChaosTLW » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:20 am

If I'm not mistaken, sometime ago there were rumors about a AC3 that would take place in Constantinopla (IDK how is it named in English, but in Portuguese, it is Constantinopla).
There were also some people saying it would be in Egypt.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby SICKfudge » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:24 am

None of these. They have releaced a trailer now showing that it will be set in civil war era america
IGN: SICKfudge
My avatar is Mr. Squirrel Mc Squirrelton [RIP]
ADVERTISMENT:
SICKfudge

Postby Fleischgeruch » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:08 am

Woah you guys are outdated.
AC3 is taking place in the colonial America, where the protagonist is a half-native half-british I think, named Connor.
He's got a hell of an axe though... There are gonna be climbable trees, huge battlefields and stuff. I suggest searching about it a bit more.
Oh and my favourite is the 2nd AC. Epic game, although brotherhood was good too. Couldn't stand revelations for some reason. The first AC I kindof liked but it was a bit too short. I also played the one on PSP - by far the best PSP game I ever played.
The only thing I don't like is the discomfort of playing them on PC. The controls are... frustrating. I had to reconfigure them many times for each game of the series to even be able to sprint normally. But yea, great series. Witty too.
Attention - User no longer active.
Supprising. Funny. Intidimating.
<+Enari> well, i've slept with 29 yearold that looks yunger
Fleischgeruch

Postby Varun » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:54 am

SICKfudge wrote:The fact that there is not a thread on this series yet utterly confuses me, it is one of the most inivative series I have played in a while.

So which one was your favorite? (Either 1 or Brotherhood for me)

Where do you think they will go with 3?

And cool stories and glitches and stuff. yeah.

Discuss.

I want you for my own.
Also, yeah Connor is one helluva guy, although I hope that the tomahawk does not totally replace the Hidden Blade. As for my favourite, definitely AC2. The other two Ezio games had shallow stories. I heard that the new AC script will allow for battles of more than 1000 troops, instead of 100 as in the others. Have you guys watched assassins creed embers?
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby ChaosTLW » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 pm

From what I see, it will not replace it, because in the trailer if you pay attention there are some parts where you can hear the Hidden blade sound.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Venator » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:48 pm

My favourite parts are AC2 and AC 2.1
2.2 sucked *******
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby Varun » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 am

umadbro wrote:My favourite parts are AC2 and AC 2.1
2.2 sucked *******

I really dont know what you mean, unless you mean AC2, ACBrotherhood and ACRevelations
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby Venator » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:09 pm

yup i meant them :DD
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby Fyoface » Thu May 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Tere are a bunch of cool GFX in this game and things that the caricture can do that is cool but the games are so dag borring they need to put more things to do in thier beautiful landscaps like a bunch more bad gus maybe wink wink
Fyoface

Return to Gaming