Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Fallout: New Vegas

Talk about other games you know of - introduce them to the community!

Fallout: New Vegas

Postby Coma » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:22 pm

Im just going to copypaste.

Description:

Experience all the sights and sounds of fabulous New Vegas, brought to you by Vault-Tec, America's First Choice in Post Nuclear Simulation. Explore the treacherous wastes of the Great Southwest from the safety and comfort of your very own vault: Meet new people, confront terrifying creatures, and arm yourself with the latest high-tech weaponry as you make a name for yourself on a thrilling new journey across the Mojave wasteland. A word of warning, however - while Vault-Tec engineers have prepared for every contingency,* in Vegas, fortunes can change in an instant. Enjoy your stay.

* Should not be construed as a legally-binding claim.

Story:

Welcome to Vegas. New Vegas.

It’s the kind of town where you dig your own grave prior to being shot in the head and left for dead…and that’s before things really get ugly. It’s a town of dreamers and desperados being torn apart by warring factions vying for complete control of this desert oasis. It’s a place where the right kind of person with the right kind of weaponry can really make a name for themselves, and make more than an enemy or two along the way.

As you battle your way across the heat-blasted Mojave Wasteland, the colossal Hoover Dam, and the neon drenched Vegas Strip, you’ll be introduced to a colorful cast of characters, power-hungry factions, special weapons, mutated creatures and much more. Choose sides in the upcoming war or declare “winner takes all” and crown yourself the King of New Vegas in this follow-up to the 2008 videogame of the year, Fallout 3.

Key Features:

Feel the Heat in New Vegas! Not even nuclear fallout could slow the hustle of Sin City. Explore the vast expanses of the desert wastelands – from the small towns dotting the Mojave Wasteland to the bright lights of the New Vegas strip. See the Great Southwest as could only be imagined in Fallout.
Feuding Factions, Colorful Characters and a Host of Hostiles! A war is brewing between rival factions with consequences that will change the lives of all the inhabitants of New Vegas. The choices you make will bring you into contact with countless characters, creatures, allies, and foes, and determine the final explosive outcome of this epic power struggle.
New Systems! Enjoy new additions to Fallout: New Vegas such as a Companion Wheel that streamlines directing your companions, a Reputation System that tracks the consequences of your actions, and the aptly titled Hardcore Mode to separate the meek from the mighty. Special melee combat moves have been added to bring new meaning to the phrase “up close and personal”. Use V.A.T.S. to pause time in combat, target specific enemy body parts and queue up attacks, or get right to the action using the finely-tuned real-time combat mechanics.
An Arsenal of Shiny New Guns! With double the amount of weapons found in Fallout 3, you’ll have more than enough new and exciting ways to deal with the threats of the wasteland and the locals. In addition, Vault-Tec engineers have devised a new weapons configuration system that lets you tinker with your toys and see the modifications you make in real time.
Let it Ride! In a huge, open world with unlimited options you can see the sights, choose sides, or go it alone. Peacemaker or Hard Case, House Rules, or the Wild Card - it’s all in how you play the game.

Videos:

Official gameplay trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1emphGk1Z4

Random gameplay video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoHACl_1 ... re=related

Official faction trailer(basically some people describing shit.) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmAF4NIsFhc
Coma

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Postby Venator » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:03 pm

hey coma whats a better choice?
legion or ncr ?
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:23 pm

umadbro wrote:hey coma whats a better choice?
legion or ncr ?

Independent Vegas
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Venator » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:50 pm

so none of them ?
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby ArvinLarn » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:46 am

Sorry guys, I'm an NCR boy all the way. (If only because of Boone.)
Nothing cures insomnia like the realization that it's time to get up. ~Author Unknown
ArvinLarn

Postby Coma » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:11 am

NCR n pr0ud

nub
Coma

Postby Venator » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:33 am

im gonna join the ncr too because this legionbitches send some killers that should have taken care of me
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby Conduit » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Legion.
MODS! http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3631
[SPQR]Conduit
PSN: MechaXeno1951

^ CLICK 4 LEGIT 100% FREE DEATHCLAWS!
Conduit
[SPQR] Member

Postby Venator » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:27 am

no legion is sick and crazy guys that took too much psycho k?
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby Kodiak » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:43 am

Brohan <3
^Click the eyes for the IRC^
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby Venator » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:35 pm

i just found out that this mr.house guy is a sick corpse in sum creepy machine so i was like "kill it before it lays eggs"
and he got to taste my 50. mg rounds
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:36 pm

umadbro wrote:i just found out that this mr.house guy is a sick corpse in sum creepy machine so i was like "kill it before it lays eggs"
and he got to taste my 50. mg rounds

Cool Story Chap.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Fluttershy » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Real men go through the entire game using only their fists. or a bear trap tapped to their fist. Or any variant of machinery taped to their fist.
Fluttershy

Postby Venator » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:07 pm

im almost finished with my playthrough with my 1337 baseball bat
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby MrMeow » Mon May 07, 2012 12:14 am

Mercenary playthrough FTW
And Hardcore mode FTW.
ImageImage

<@StackOverflow> lets not get frisky here