Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

B-F

Talk about other games you know of - introduce them to the community!

Re: B-F

Postby Kanye » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:03 pm

UNDERCOVER wrote:
Kanye wrote:You'd make a pretty decent ad-bot.
Is that supposed to be a joke?

It's a compliment. Take it, or refund it for KANYE-BUCKS.
Proud RoT Leader
Also leader of Buld Cahirs And Snip (elite clan)
That_Guy is my slave.
Kanye

Postby RonPaul » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:19 pm

I wouldn't say it sucks. But it can not come a degree close to AoS greatness. B-F is CoD...with bricks. AoS is a hybrid totally great and imaginative FPS. I mean give us shit to build and shit to kill...What gets better!
Leave the past to the past..
RonPaul

Postby UNDERCOVER » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Kanye wrote:
UNDERCOVER wrote:
Kanye wrote:You'd make a pretty decent ad-bot.
Is that supposed to be a joke?

It's a compliment. Take it, or refund it for KANYE-BUCKS.
Bah, screw Kanye-bucks, i'll take it! :P
RonPaul wrote:I wouldn't say it sucks. But it can not come a degree close to AoS greatness. B-F is CoD...with bricks. AoS is a hybrid totally great and imaginative FPS. I mean give us shit to build and shit to kill...What gets better!
Depends on personal preferences, I, personally, play B-F because it has more weapons, more game modes, more polished engine and better building options.

However, when I want destruction and huge maps, I play AoS.
tunaspirit wrote:So AoS is an actual army simulator?
I never knew Marines were fighting THAT much terrorist polaks and brazilians.
UNDERCOVER

Postby Vesper » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Guys, Please STFU about this B-F vs Ace of Spades thingy. I have a B-F Closed Beta account (I can access the game now), And I got to tell you. It definetly have better graphics than Ace of Spades, But Ace of Spades can play on any rig (Including your Grandma's). Don't start this pussy fight. There was CoD vs Battlefield, X-Box vs PS3, ROBLOX vs Minecraft vs Blockland now there's B-F vs Ace of Spades? Please...
Aimbot is for losers. Unicorns are for winners! - Vesper
Vesper
Komrade Member

Postby Kanye » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Vesper wrote:Guys, Please STFU about this B-F vs Ace of Spades thingy. I have a B-F Closed Beta account (I can access the game now), And I got to tell you. It definetly have better graphics than Ace of Spades, But Ace of Spades can play on any rig (Including your Grandma's). Don't start this pussy fight. There was CoD vs Battlefield, X-Box vs PS3, ROBLOX vs Minecraft vs Blockland now there's B-F vs Ace of Spades? Please...

No. Debate is good. Comparisons are okay. Conversation is nice. Opinions are natural. As long as a conversation is good-willed and civilized there is no reason to oppose it.
Proud RoT Leader
Also leader of Buld Cahirs And Snip (elite clan)
That_Guy is my slave.
Kanye

Postby UNDERCOVER » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 am

Kanye wrote:
Vesper wrote:Guys, Please STFU about this B-F vs Ace of Spades thingy. I have a B-F Closed Beta account (I can access the game now), And I got to tell you. It definetly have better graphics than Ace of Spades, But Ace of Spades can play on any rig (Including your Grandma's). Don't start this pussy fight. There was CoD vs Battlefield, X-Box vs PS3, ROBLOX vs Minecraft vs Blockland now there's B-F vs Ace of Spades? Please...

No. Debate is good. Comparisons are okay. Conversation is nice. Opinions are natural. As long as a conversation is good-willed and civilized there is no reason to oppose it.
What Kanye said.

BTW, I have a really horrible computer and it runs both B-F and AoS fine.

If needed, I can provide the specs.

Also, there was a "ROBLOX vs Minecraft" thread? 0.o
UNDERCOVER

Postby Vesper » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 am

UNDERCOVER wrote: What Kanye said.

Yep. I play ROBLOX for a reason, It's Free and you can build anything you want. I'm the kind of guy who like blocky games :D
Vesper
Komrade Member

Postby UNDERCOVER » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 am

Vesper wrote:
What Kanye said.

Yep. I play ROBLOX for a reason, It's Free and you can build anything you want. I'm the kind of guy who like blocky games :D
Roblox kills my PC, it's so laggy, lol.

I'm not sure if you can build anything in B-F as well, since I haven't tested the building mode yet.

BTW, i'm in love with blockines, my favorite FPS shooters are blocky FPS shooters. ;D
UNDERCOVER

Postby Vesper » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:16 pm

ROBLOX is kinda cool, I've been playing it for 1 year and a half now. I barely play it now :\.
Vesper
Komrade Member

Postby Kodiak » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 am

A thirteen year old boy from candyland who has the time and patience to do all this research on B-F (Which I imagine is excrutiatingly boring and a waste of time) without getting paid. Yeah.

Seems legit.
^Click the eyes for the IRC^
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby rensdragonlord » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:20 am

UNDERCOVER wrote:
Kanye wrote:

What Kanye said.

Oh,You're not the only guy who's computer sucks.Mine sucks more HARDER.Why? First,It can't run B-F or any game(sometimes,even flash games don't work).This s!@# can only run AoS and DwarfFortress.Anyways back on-topic,Yeah I totally agree with Kanye here.And lol,ROBLOX vs Minecraft vs Blockland.I used to play ROBLOX but,It was s!@#,Too many kids and people spamming "suck my d!@# to receive $5 million in-game!!!!!!!!!111one".Blockland was okay a bit though.But,Comparing Minecraft to those 2 is just like comparing a Toyota to a Ferrari.
ImageImage
rensdragonlord

Postby UNDERCOVER » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Kodiak wrote:A thirteen year old boy from candyland who has the time and patience to do all this research on B-F (Which I imagine is excrutiatingly boring and a waste of time) without getting paid. Yeah.

Seems legit.
Indeed it does, sir, I have too much time on my hands. :P
rensdragonlord wrote:Oh,You're not the only guy who's computer sucks.Mine sucks more HARDER.Why? First,It can't run B-F or any game(sometimes,even flash games don't work).This s!@# can only run AoS and DwarfFortress.Anyways back on-topic,Yeah I totally agree with Kanye here.And lol,ROBLOX vs Minecraft vs Blockland.I used to play ROBLOX but,It was s!@#,Too many kids and people spamming "suck my d!@# to receive $5 million in-game!!!!!!!!!111one".Blockland was okay a bit though.But,Comparing Minecraft to those 2 is just like comparing a Toyota to a Ferrari.
Isn't Blockland closed due to financial reasons?

Also, I've seen how hard Roblox vs Minecraft arguments can be, lol, those discussions basically turn into a user massacre.
UNDERCOVER

Postby rensdragonlord » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:01 am

Isn't Blockland closed due to financial reasons?
I took a look in their website and checked the news page.And It seems they didn't closed it or I might be wrong.Here's a link to their forums! http://forum.blockland.us
ImageImage
rensdragonlord

Postby Habsburger » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:43 pm

I beg to the moderators to close this thread. I'm tired of seeing the shitstorm/flame war i started , and i want to atlest have this main thread about Br-Force closed or locked.

Thanks ,

Habsburger.
Ashamed to be brazilian , monarchist.
Habsburger

Postby USABxBOOYO » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:02 am

Locked at OP's request.
USABxBOOYO
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Gaming