Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Planetside 2

Talk about other games you know of - introduce them to the community!

Planetside 2

Postby mika » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:40 am

Anyone playing Planetside 2 beta if not and you don't know what it is it's a mmofps with a large persistent map with air and land combat here's the trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41QFL4QB3NE you can do everything you see in that trailer, minus jumping on top of an enemy plane but its a pretty fun game.
mika
[DELTA] Member

Re: Planetside 2

Postby Afrodude4 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Best game evar.
Representing Jamaica Power

Afrodude4

Postby ozone » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:27 am

mika wrote:Anyone playing Planetside 2 beta if not and you don't know what it is it's a mmofps with a large persistent map with air and land combat here's the trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41QFL4QB3NE you can do everything you see in that trailer, minus jumping on top of an enemy plane but its a pretty fun game.

you are so fucking lucky I was about to post about this game but I saw you did first so yea but who is your empire mine the new Conglomerate give me freedom or give me death and who cares if they are sponserd by big companies the sheer power of there weapons will just shred any republic soldier to bits
Last edited by ozone on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ozone

Postby mika » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:09 am

It's great just create a twitter account and tweet them, wait 15 minutes and you'll get a beta key
mika
[DELTA] Member

Postby ozone » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:25 pm

mika wrote:It's great just create a twitter account and tweet them, wait 15 minutes and you'll get a beta key

what do you have to tweet them about?
ozone

Postby mika » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:36 pm

"Hey I want to kill all New Conglomerate noobs can I have a key"or something along those lines
mika
[DELTA] Member

Postby ozone » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:57 pm

thanks played the first and loved it and if ace of spades becomes pay to play or is simply ducked over by jagex this will be my new MMO
this is what I posted do you think I'll get one?
hi I wanna join the new conglomerate and kill nasty little republic soldiers and stinky vanu cultests can I please have a key?
ozone

Return to Gaming