Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

|Battlefield Mega-Thread|

Talk about other games you know of - introduce them to the community!

It's a little late, but what do you think of the latest patch and Armored Kill in general?

It's fricken awesome!
33%
It's ok I guess...
No votes
It's shit.
No votes
24 players on console is like a ghost town.
No votes
M416 :D
No votes
No IR flares in helicopter gunner position!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
No votes
Other (leave a comment)
67%

Total votes : 3

Re: |Battlefield Mega-Thread|

Postby razor10000 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:42 am

Mariokillu wrote:
razor10000 wrote:I reckon there should be assignments for pistols in upcoming expansion packs. That would be pretty cool.

Assignments would be awesome for pistols. Also, I reckon you get better with jets. :P

Lol, I'll find my way. I learned most of the basics of dog-fighting.
IGN: Razor
"I don't make dead people, I make home-made tomato sauce that dead people can't bother to lick off their face."- Razor
Click this for free shit!
razor10000

Postby ChaosTLW » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Summing up the Chopper Nerf debate in a few images:
Butthurt pilots: http://i.imgur.com/GpvvG.png
Pro pilots: http://i.imgur.com/LmW9r.png
The community: http://i.imgur.com/SnQr0.png
Me: http://i.imgur.com/OtN40.png
DICE/EA: http://i.imgur.com/QOWVG.png

true story, I love to see people arguing on the forums. Too bad they don't do it as often anymore.
I sincerely see no reason DICE removed the Below Radar. It just needs to be tweaked to prevent bunny-hopping, but other than that it wasn't THAT bad.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Mariokillu » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:37 am

DICE didn't remove below radar.
Mariokillu

Postby ChaosTLW » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Mariokillu wrote:DICE didn't remove below radar.

It did. Stingers work even if the chopper is below a certain height. Against other vehicles? Yeah it is still there.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Mariokillu » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:43 pm

ChaosTLW wrote:

It did. Stingers work even if the chopper is below a certain height. Against other vehicles? Yeah it is still there.

Below radar never worked with stingers. As far back as I could remember, when they buffed the stinger to be 1 hit disable, back in April I believe, below radar never worked with stingers.
Mariokillu

Postby ChaosTLW » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Mariokillu wrote:
ChaosTLW wrote:

Below radar never worked with stingers. As far back as I could remember, when they buffed the stinger to be 1 hit disable, back in April I believe, below radar never worked with stingers.

It used to work for me. I think you never noticed because it seems the chopper needed to be lower than the usual Below Radar height to block the stinger.
#1 most active member

ChaosTLW

Postby Mariokillu » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:47 pm

ChaosTLW wrote:It used to work for me. I think you never noticed because it seems the chopper needed to be lower than the usual Below Radar height to block the stinger.

Well, I have always flown helicopters at least 1 foot from the ground and stingers still lock on.
Mariokillu

Postby ChaosTLW » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Mariokillu wrote:
ChaosTLW wrote:It used to work for me. I think you never noticed because it seems the chopper needed to be lower than the usual Below Radar height to block the stinger.

Well, I have always flown helicopters at least 1 foot from the ground and stingers still lock on.

Well, that's weird. I used to noticed that sometimes it broke the Stinger lock, sometimes(somewhat rarely) it didn't do shit. I think it might have been a bug or something like that, but I don't know of any bug that affects individual players in a chronic way.
#1 most active member

ChaosTLW

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:31 am

I bought BF3.
I downloaded Origin.
My router blocked Origin's download servers (According to DICE customer service...)
I went to my friends house to download BF3.
I downloaded it.
The next day it updated...

So I went back to playing BC2 on Steam :D
Winston
[C.H] Leader

Previous

Return to Gaming