Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

|Battlefield Mega-Thread|

Talk about other games you know of - introduce them to the community!

It's a little late, but what do you think of the latest patch and Armored Kill in general?

It's fricken awesome!
33%
It's ok I guess...
No votes
It's shit.
No votes
24 players on console is like a ghost town.
No votes
M416 :D
No votes
No IR flares in helicopter gunner position!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
No votes
Other (leave a comment)
67%

Total votes : 3

Re: |Battlefield Mega-Thread|

Postby Mariokillu » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:03 pm

razor10000 wrote:@ChaosTLW lol

I've been using the AS VAL lately for some reason. I never liked it at first, but I guess I grew onto it (I own with it as well :)). I use it on Support Class 'cus I'm getting bored of LMG's, and it perfectly fits my playstyle.

As Val is a good weapon. I like the fact that the barrel itself is a suppressor. Hopefully I can start using it again so I can unlock everything for it.

Right that's my goal, unlock everything for every weapon that has attachments. Support is gonna be a bitch, though.
Mariokillu

Postby ChaosTLW » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:33 pm

I've been using the AS VAL lately for some reason. I never liked it at first, but I guess I grew onto it (I own with it as well :)). I use it on Support Class 'cus I'm getting bored of LMG's, and it perfectly fits my playstyle.

Oh, the AS VAL, my favorite PDW. The ironsights in it are just AMAZING. I wouldn't dare to say they are better than the AK-74M but it is REALLY close behind it. I like to run Ironsights+Laser Sight in it. The Hip-fire spreads become pretty decent, and I usually don't need the extra 10 rounds in the Ext. Mag. When I got the Extended Mags I just already got used to playing with Laser Sight.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Mariokillu » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:56 pm

ChaosTLW wrote:

Oh, the AS VAL, my favorite PDW. The ironsights in it are just AMAZING. I wouldn't dare to say they are better than the AK-74M but it is REALLY close behind it. I like to run Ironsights+Laser Sight in it. The Hip-fire spreads become pretty decent, and I usually don't need the extra 10 rounds in the Ext. Mag. When I got the Extended Mags I just already got used to playing with Laser Sight.

Lame
Mariokillu

Postby razor10000 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 am

Mariokillu wrote:

As Val is a good weapon. I like the fact that the barrel itself is a suppressor. Hopefully I can start using it again so I can unlock everything for it.

Right that's my goal, unlock everything for every weapon that has attachments. Support is gonna be a bitch, though.

Lol. Support class, I'm so shit with LMG's.
IGN: Razor
"I don't make dead people, I make home-made tomato sauce that dead people can't bother to lick off their face."- Razor
Click this for free shit!
razor10000

Postby ChaosTLW » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:52 am

razor10000 wrote:
Mariokillu wrote:

Lol. Support class, I'm so shit with LMG's.

<3 support class.

btw, what are your battelogs? Mine is This one

Also, does anyone knows a good loadout to complete the Get to the Choppah achiviement? I never get to destroy the MBT, it is always either the gunner or some infantry with RPG who does the finishing shot =/
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Mariokillu » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:53 am

ChaosTLW wrote:
<3 support class.

btw, what are your battelogs? Mine is This one

Also, does anyone knows a good loadout to complete the Get to the Choppah achiviement? I never get to destroy the MBT, it is always either the gunner or some infantry with RPG who does the finishing shot =/

This is mine. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so ... 1145/xbox/

My loadout for the attack helicopter is as follows: Pilot is loaded with guided rockets, ECM jammer and heat seekers. The only thing really needed for taking out MBT is guided rockets, because it makes your rocket pods A LOT more accurate. A good strafe with an attack helicopter with every rocket hitting will disable a MBT. After it's disabled, it also helps to be able to turn an attack helicopter very fast, then you just make another strafe and finish the tank. The ECM jammer is for good measures so the MBT can't get you with a guided. For the gunner, I suggest autoloader and guided missile for obvious reasons.
Mariokillu

Postby razor10000 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:48 am

Noob's R Us
Hey Mariokillu, since we both play on Xbox, we should add each-other!

I was just recently promoted to Colonel, lol.
"I don't make dead people, I make home-made tomato sauce that dead people can't bother to lick off their face."- Razor
razor10000

Postby Ultrasonic » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:52 am

Why...does...my...internet...have...to...suck!!!!!
IGN: {DSC]Alpha | Ex-Leader of [G3N], current Leader of {DSC] | Latest Video: EPIC sKILLS Entry #2
Ultrasonic

Location: Ditching Sleepy while he went to the toilet, leaving him to pay, and me a free cup o' mooch

Postby razor10000 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:00 am

Ultrasonic wrote:Why...does...my...internet...have...to...suck!!!!!

Lol.

Well, um... The Campaign is pretty cool! I guess...
razor10000

Postby ChaosTLW » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:06 am

razor10000 wrote:

Lol.

nope.jpg

I only finished the campaign because then you get the M1911, the ultimate pistol. Although later I discovered I was invited to the Gun Club so I didn't need to complete the campaign.
#1 most active member

ChaosTLW

Postby razor10000 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:38 am

ChaosTLW wrote:
razor10000 wrote:

Lol.

nope.jpg

I only finished the campaign because then you get the M1911, the ultimate pistol. Although later I discovered I was invited to the Gun Club so I didn't need to complete the campaign.

Lol, I know it sucks. M1911 is one the best pistols, even though I use the 44. Magnum. I used to use it a lot and it was awesome suppressed.
razor10000

Postby Mariokillu » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:05 pm

I actually enjoyed the campaign. Because, since it's a new game, it helps you get ready for multiplayer.

@razor10000

I accepted it.
Mariokillu

Postby ChaosTLW » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:12 am

New content drop
Goddamit 5 more camos, 5 more assignments, many more hours of grinding. seesh. I just wish they gave Premium DICE-exclusive shit like the M1911 S-TAC, the 93R Laser, silencer for Shotguns, the x20 ballistic etc.

Also, more customization to pistols would be neat. I feel like they just abandoned the pistols. It is like they thought "lets just give each pistol a borderline-useless default variant, an annoying Tac Light variant and a Silenced variant, done". Camos, sights and other cool shit would be really, REALLY nice for pistols.

holy shit just noticed I went on a mini-rant lol
#1 most active member

ChaosTLW

Postby razor10000 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:50 am

I reckon there should be assignments for pistols in upcoming expansion packs. That would be pretty cool.
razor10000

Postby Mariokillu » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 pm

razor10000 wrote:I reckon there should be assignments for pistols in upcoming expansion packs. That would be pretty cool.

Assignments would be awesome for pistols. Also, I reckon you get better with jets. :P
Mariokillu

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming