Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Infiltration 2.9 (Unreal Tournament 99 mod)

Talk about other games you know of - introduce them to the community!

Infiltration 2.9 (Unreal Tournament 99 mod)

Postby Moghard » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 pm

-Infiltration 2.9

Infiltration is a Unreal Tournament 99 modification. To play, you need Unreal, and the mod of course.

Video
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Nice ScreenShot
Very Nice ScreenShoot
Aiming FN MINIMI Machine Gun

Ok, i think it's enough of screenshots, lets read something now.

Infiltration is an immersion into realism, driven by intense military combat, in a squad-based, mission-oriented shooter. Each of those missions brings the distinctive taste of multifaceted warfare in any environment you can imagine.

You will choose your gear prior to the mission, based on the kind of soldier you want to be. Decide from a cache of modern-day weapons, keeping in mind the size and weight of the equipment and how much you can carry. Each mission will allow you to become a unique soldier, based on the equipment and skill you contribute to the tasks at hand.

Keep in mind that these bullets are for real. One well placed shot, and you are out! Use common sense, pay attention to detail, and watch your buddy's back. The essence of teamwork separates the winners from the dead.

An arsenal of completely realistic weapons. Everything from the exact reload sound to the trajectory of spent shell casings have been meticulously recreated.
Do you have a crosshair floating in front of you? I didn't think so. Just like any other soldier, you must bring your weapon up to your eye to aim through the weapons iron sights or scope.
Completely new movement. You are forced to move at realistic speeds that range from walk to jog to sprint. You also have the ability to crouch, get in a prone position, and lean around corners.

This game is really good, but sadly, there are no players left. I can play on three empty servers, and it's really boring to play with stupid bots. Sometimes, they can't even walk trough doors, Lol.

Infiltration, is a very realistic game. The most realistic part, is aiming. You need to play this game to understand me. It's amazing! Also, you can add attachments to your weapons, like a flashlight (there is a lot of dark maps), a laser sight, or even a grenade launcher!

The graphics are not good. Well, most of Ace Of Spades players doesn't have any good shooter, that will work on their ancient computers. This will work. Before you play, i recommend you to install a better openGL renderer, so object on maps, weapons and textures wont be fucked up.

Please, try it out! I'am bored sniping out bots. There are no players left, and we can make this modification live again!
How to correctly install:
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=170880
You don't need a original Unreal, can be pirated.
You also need to update Unreal, and if you have a pirated version, you need a patch, that won't ask you for a CD.

You don't like the graphics, or the whole game? Your Pc is too good for this shit? Try this.
Not released yet.

I think that's all, bye.
Moghard

Location: In a dimension, where i live with other mighty Dwarves and eat lots of kaymak.

Re: Infiltration 2.9 (Unreal Tournament 99 mod)

Postby soul007 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi!

Now, it gets easier. Download Infiltration 2.9 CE 2011 and install in unrealtournament folder and thet is it :)

Download link = http://www.moddb.com/mods/infiltration- ... as-it-gets
soul007

Re: Infiltration 2.9 (Unreal Tournament 99 mod)

Postby Chameleon » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:16 am

Yeah, i know this game, can run on any computer with 20 bots and still dont lag :D. Worth trying!
Visit my mods: http://www.ace-spades.com/forums/viewto ... =71&t=9078
M16, UMP45, SR8(sniper).
Chameleon

Return to Gaming