Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Facewound

Talk about other games you know of - introduce them to the community!

Facewound

Postby SIMOX » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Garry wrote:Facewound is a 2D side scroller which uses 3D acceleration to bring 2D games up to date' If you have a pixel shader 2'0 capable card you're in for a treat with effects such as water reflection and refraction, explosion shock waves, refracting rain and heat refraction' The engine also features an impressive to watch particle physics engine which makes things like sparks, water impacts and bullet shells really fun to watch' Our original aim with Facewound was to make a 2D game with all of the effects of something like Counter-Strike:Source and more' And I think we've achieved that' We're keeping the gameplay as simple as we can' It's a run and gun' If it moves, shoot it' You're likely to be attacked by zombies, spacebrains, ghosts, skeletons, rocks, fish and more' On your way through the levels you collect plutonium, which you can use to buy new weapons (of which there are lots)'

Awesome FREE 2D zombie shooter developed by garry (the same garry that made garry's mod).

Download through ModDB since official page links to garry's blog and Facewound forum is sadly dead. The game is pretty much dead though.
My all mods are Here. My first map is Here
Plays Ace of Spades since 2011 April 11 [0.21]
SIMOX

Re: Facewound

Postby Moghard » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Moddb? Mod Development Blog?
It's a modification?
Moghard

Location: In a dimension, where i live with other mighty Dwarves and eat lots of kaymak.

Postby SIMOX » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Moghard wrote:Moddb? Mod Development Blog?
It's a modification?

No no no no. The games are also listed there. Not all but a lot of them. Like minecraft for example. It's there too. Dews posting previews, development news and etc.
My all mods are Here. My first map is Here
Plays Ace of Spades since 2011 April 11 [0.21]
SIMOX

Postby demo123 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 pm

If you have a pixel shader 2'0 capable card

This is bull****.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Return to Gaming