Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

The Komrade Kommunity MC Server

Talk about other games you know of - introduce them to the community!

The Komrade Kommunity MC Server

Postby fLaMeShOt » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:59 am

Hi there! My name is fLaMeShOt.

I'm here to invite you to a once in a lifetime opportunity! The Komrades have a Minecraft Server that has really only been used by the Koms & Friends. This has been great for a while and has given us the chance to build a nice little Kommunity amongst ourselves. However, lately we have been bored and want some more people to play with.

We want you, the AoS community to join our world and build your own communities together using the factions plugin. We want friendly competition, and not-so-friendly competition. Bring a clan, bring a friend, bring your Auntie Sue! Bring whoever is willing to help you.

As I said before we use the factions plugin, as well as Essentials, Weed, and several others.

Regarding Cracked Clients: They are allowed however using them for abuse, for example, logging in under another users name and stealing items or griefing is strictly forbidden and you will be banned. Have fun, don't be a dick.

Regarding Griefing: Allowed, however not within factions. If you are intentionally griefing your faction in any way shape or form you will be punished accordingly.

IP: mc.komrades.org:25578

IRC: #KomradeMC

Old Thread: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=10196

If you have any questions or would like to contact an admin about a rule-breaker please contact us on the IRC channel. Most likely someone will be on to take care of it.

Owners: Korakoff, DavisWhitenton, DogOrama1513
Admins: _Nope_, Mooseknuckle, KomradePavel and Kodiak/SatanJr

Be a shit, lose your tits
Ware do i aply for modrorator ? - rambo Not to be mean but I despise this clan. (talking about the Komrades) -RonPaul [22:08] <eX> FLaMeShOt is shitting on my brains I've all but given up on the AoS I loved. - ReubenMcHawk
fLaMeShOt
Komrade Member

Re: The Komrade Kommunity MC Server

Postby Doctor » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:29 am

<Doc> duck I keep closing Opera
<Doc> and suddenly minecraft opened when I was writing
<Doc> result: Image
<Doc> couldn't be more mexican hahaha

Kommie server, I would like to thank you for the new nick. <3 \o)
Doctor
Retired Staff Member

Return to Gaming