Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Offical End

Introdeuce yourself, or say a sad goodbye.

Offical End

Postby RonPaul » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:36 am

All roads stop and players fade out. Thought I never would hit the state but i'm in it.. It was a blast in the early works, but things quietly died down. After my share of times here I will call an end. Spades just is not what it can be and the Community hates me as it is. I will say thanks to those people that helped me and supported through it. But I know some of you are just sitting there laughing. I struggled for peace, but failed in the end. Left a road with many cracks of mistakes, but filled them with a better input, well the output is always hate. Not saying its the community's fault I just don't see what else is left. Sure I have a clan, but seriously it is dieing. If I engage in a conversation I'm taken for an idiot.. I think it would best serve everyone if I go.. Komrades would smile, people would finally just forget about me period... Look at what this is. A game of blocks and guns, I think everyone pulled off a little to far here. Well not much else I can say.. You may see me somewhere. But rarely.. peace to all, bye..
Leave the past to the past..
RonPaul

Re: Offical End

Postby KomradeFang » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:42 am

RonPaul wrote:Komrades would smile
If you could have just been altruistic, no one would have really despised you, instead you do malignant actions and at times, these actions are arbitrary. Which later on make other people hate you. My dear sir, devoid of friendship. I'm trying to appease you, not to taint. There are times that I see you think you have imperium and superfluous with discretion, which these choices are imminent to hate and pain. Although you can be tenacious at times and never letting go a disregarded conversation. You can surmise that none of us here are devious and "played you" you brought this upon yourself with your nefarious actions. Well... I guess this is farewell, even tho we didn't really meet.

Goodbye unenlightened one.
KomradeFang
Komrade Member

Postby Varun » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:48 am

There are a lot of people who won't be able to understand that, but I am not one of them. Well put sir, well put.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby RonPaul » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 pm

KomradeFang wrote:
RonPaul wrote:Komrades would smile
If you could have just been altruistic, no one would have really despised you, instead you do malignant actions and at times, these actions are arbitrary. Which later on make other people hate you. My dear sir, devoid of friendship. I'm trying to appease you, not to taint. There are times that I see you think you have imperium and superfluous with discretion, which these choices are imminent to hate and pain. Although you can be tenacious at times and never letting go a disregarded conversation. You can surmise that none of us here are devious and "played you" you brought this upon yourself with your nefarious actions. Well... I guess this is farewell, even tho we didn't really meet.

Goodbye unenlightened one.

Everyone fucks up. And I did.. I have avoided Komrades for a long time and when I finally come out with a more well-mannered attitude they still hate me. I think people are a little to serious for an indie involving low res-blocks and old fashioned guns. People well make the same responses "You did this", Maybe so.. all I asked for was just a peaceful atmosphere, so hard? Ignoring doesn't solve life's obstacles, when you can take them head on and call it to an end. I'm sure someone will attempt to "bash" me with another response. I think we get the memo if you speak normally.. well enjoy your game I'm out..
P.S. Did I say you brought me to this state? Your clan is stubborn and just too over-hyped.. Its kind of funny looking back at what real assholes I have meet along the way and how serious people are towards this. Defend yourself if you wish but I really could care less..
Leave the past to the past..
RonPaul

Postby demo123 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Well bye. I don't have anything to say since i don't know you much.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby Warhead88 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:18 am

RonPaul wrote:Komrades would smile,

SMILED
Warhead88

Postby Tin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Yeah. I don't know you either, but still. By!
LinStar wrote:We all have feelings. That's a fact. Thank You!
Tin
[SPQR] Leader

Postby Icarus » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:10 pm

You kinda remind me of Yokai25,my cousin....he quited AoS and tried to DDOS the AoS servers forever but in results he just DDOS 1 aloha server
Icarus

Return to Introductions/Farewells