Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Feeling sort of done here..

Introdeuce yourself, or say a sad goodbye.

Re: Feeling sort of done here..

Postby Kodinsky » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:30 am

But you haven't made love to me yet!
Don't get mad.
Kodinsky
Komrade Leader

Postby Altoids » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:13 am

Walugi64 wrote:
Kodiak wrote:I dunno about you guys, but for me, Ace of Spades isn't the same game it once was, and I only started playing in .58
I remember building huge castles with 10 men defending that strongpoint, I remember flanking on Normandie with 6 coherent and brilliant players. I remember signing up for the Komrades and not having a single clue what people were talking about, i remember learning how to use IRC, I remember making Fallout mods and loving it, and I just don't feel the same way about any of this anymore. Ace of Spades just feels.. old.. boring.., far less fun than it used to be.

In short, and i won't leave forever, but i think I might become really inactive around here. That is, unless someone can show me a reason to stay.

I feel you.

This ^.
Plus the fact that Ben might make this pay2play later on.
Anyways, you're always welcome to talk to us on the IRC whenever you have time, Kodiak. If not, then well, see you around.

altoids
^See what I did there?
Altoids
Komrade Member

Postby Walugi64 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:09 am

Altoids wrote:
Walugi64 wrote:
Kodiak wrote:I dunno about you guys, but for me, Ace of Spades isn't the same game it once was, and I only started playing in .58
I remember building huge castles with 10 men defending that strongpoint, I remember flanking on Normandie with 6 coherent and brilliant players. I remember signing up for the Komrades and not having a single clue what people were talking about, i remember learning how to use IRC, I remember making Fallout mods and loving it, and I just don't feel the same way about any of this anymore. Ace of Spades just feels.. old.. boring.., far less fun than it used to be.

In short, and i won't leave forever, but i think I might become really inactive around here. That is, unless someone can show me a reason to stay.

I feel you.

This ^.
Plus the fact that Ben might make this pay2play later on.
Anyways, you're always welcome to talk to us on the IRC whenever you have time, Kodiak. If not, then well, see you around.

altoids
^See what I did there?

Such a pain.
i like gin ;D
[/u]Image
Walugi64
Komrade Member

Postby Kodiak » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:15 am

I'm not leaving dsgergegrted
^Click the eyes for the IRC^
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby ferido14 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:23 am

Walugi64 wrote:

I feel you.

youve made a good decision to tell everyone
because i've played games were you slowly start drifting away from them and never check up on your friends so it's cool that you came and told all your fellow kommies and friends, because if you didn't you would regret it like i still do
ferido14

Postby Kodiak » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:50 am

I'm only stating that I'll likely become farless inactive in-game wise, perhaps I put this in the wrong place.. ;P
^Click the eyes for the IRC^
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby Rydogger » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:15 am

Fett316 wrote:I feel the same way dude, and I've been around since .21. If ya gotta go, I wouldn't blame you at all.

^This^
Stalk me via the Following.
Image Image
<MinitAssault> <eddie> I WANT SEXY TIME
<MinitAssault> eddie will never know a sexy time.
Rydogger

Location: Kayaking across the Pacific Ocean, Trying to reach the shores of Japan

Postby DavidShp » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Oh no Kodiak, do not leave please.
DavidShp

Previous

Return to Introductions/Farewells