Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

huh better let the trust out

Introdeuce yourself, or say a sad goodbye.

Re: huh better let the trust out

Postby demo123 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:39 pm

DUHsoALEX wrote:yay im mentioned in the list ahuehue. but anyway, making up lies to cover another lie is bad, it will all pile up then topple down on you.

I don't think that he is lying now.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby Varun » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Kodiak wrote:RageSniper: Try a clan that has a good reputation and stick with them. USAB, LDR, Komrades, <BAS>, RS, Animus, these are all examples of clans that are long-lived or will be long-lived. Once you've signed up, be loyal. Contribute as best you can to that clan, and if you can show you've become a mature and respectable person, and you can show that you will not desert them for the next clan that's new and offering a position of power, perhaps the leader will look over your less that desirable history with clans and give you a chance. That said, Korakoff, Doc, Booyo, Varun, Defaulter/DeathEnhanced and Silnius are unlikely to accept you unless you make a very good case for yourself, so perhaps avoid clans for a month or two, contribute and be a positive forum member, be active on the IRC, and you might just make a spot.

Kodiak says it best.

That being said, be helpful, but don't be a nuisance. Don't try to do a whole lot of things for the clan as soon as you arrive. Things like organising matches without consent, or making topics about unnecessary subjects. Be helpful, but don't act too eager, or try to do too much all at once. You will have to work your way up to positions of authority.

Like Kodiak, and many others have said, steer clear of clans until people are convinced that your intentions are pure. Also, don't use a large number of accounts. Stick with just one, and if you get banned, take it like a man. Don't try to evade it by making new accounts.

You have the capacity for good. Most people do. It all depends on your willpower. I've known you long enough to know that there is nothing inherently bad about you. You just need to calm down, and take things more seriously.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby RageSniper » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 pm

MrHax I propaly not joining FF but if you show some activness I'll have a pop around and can see what I can do
Kodiak it will propaly be a straight no to all the big clans like: Komrades, LDR, RS, USAB and BAS. There the clans I'm trying to make peace or even join.
Iv regret what iv done. Not being a man and not taking those bans was a bag mistake! I regret all iv done and swear to god I won't be some a idiot again and that's why this acount is locked...
RageSniper

Postby Kodiak » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:27 am

I believe [FF] or {RS} would be good for you, despite the fact you've been in RS before, I'm sure Varun would take you provided you follow his advice.
^Click the eyes for the IRC^
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby KomradeKorakoff » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:07 am

kmaj wrote:I'd suggest that you stay away from clans for some time, so you can rebuild your reputation.

This would do nicely. You wouldn't get "bullied"
ImageImageImage
IRC link above ^ | <AGANCommanderCody> You really think we want a clan match against you guys, you Aimbotted last time and were GBLed on a canadian server for Hacking. <-- alart guys komrades delicious aimbot
KomradeKorakoff
Komrade Leader

Postby Varun » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:04 am

Kodiak wrote:I believe [FF] or {RS} would be good for you, despite the fact you've been in RS before, I'm sure Varun would take you provided you follow his advice.

It would take some time though. You need to prove that we can trust you. You've been in RS three times before, we have given you three chances. Thats two more than most people get, even though you joined us under different names. You should know that we knew, or suspected it was you, because, no offence, no one types like you do. I know all about how you behave, and I'll know. So you have to admit, we are going to need a fair bit of convincing. Prove that you can be trusted. Stay away from clans for a little while, and just act helpfully towards the rest of the forums.

Also, if you join a clan, don't try to make tons of accounts, and get them to apply for the clan. So, basically, don't make a bunch of accounts to make the clans member count go higher.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby RageSniper » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:24 am

Varun 2 of those times I didn't quit. Bagel kicked me. Again from my past...
Iv regret what iv done. Not being a man and not taking those bans was a bag mistake! I regret all iv done and swear to god I won't be some a idiot again and that's why this acount is locked...
RageSniper

Postby Varun » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:16 pm

1. You left to make a clan.
2. You left to make a clan.
3. You joined under a new name, we realised it was you, Bagel kicked you.

You have to admit, your record is poor. But you can change. Hopefully. If you change, people will respect you a lot more.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Postby RageSniper » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:03 am

The 2nd time Bagel kicked me for the 3rd reason
RageSniper

Postby xXxGpridexXx » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:30 am

Rage listen im no clean leader or no shiz but like Kodiak, Varun and most of them said you have to stay away a little bit. DELTA is a clan full of pride USAB is a hard clan to get into (trust me I tried got denied instantly) but you just need to build up your rep and then we can live a peaceful life (not really) BUT still I have hope for you because I started out as a noob at AoS to back in September I started doing all kinds of stupid shiz. But this is Incoherent rambling.. So to make it short Just take a little break from clanage and play like a bawss on your own Trust me I've seen you in-game YOUR BEAST.
Join [TRE] Today!

BE THE LEAF!

<+Fleischy> I love buttwalking

IGN: [TRE]Gpride.

RAAASSSEEEENNGAAAAN!!

FLOW FTW!
xXxGpridexXx

Postby Fleischgeruch » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:11 am

In case noone has noticed, Ragesniper (aka vad3r) has supposedly 'revived' the zZz clan without anyone's permission.
You can put all your faith in him to rest, people like him will never change. But he did survive a few days without being in a clan, and that's something for him.
Attention - User no longer active.
Supprising. Funny. Intidimating.
<+Enari> well, i've slept with 29 yearold that looks yunger
Fleischgeruch

Postby bonjovirules » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 am

He didn't. He applied for the bastion, the nexus and FF that I know of.

IGN: [G33K][FF] alex
bonjovirules
[FF] Member

Postby TheGrandmaster » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:12 pm

And now he has created yet another account. I am suggesting he goes back to being F1avour, as that is the most honest thing to do. If he behaves under F1avour he may slowly build some form of alright reputation, but as I've said to him in PM, running away from it is the worst thing to do.
IGN: TheGrandmaster or <@tGM~wiki> | #AoS: IRC channel
<@mikuli> the bad part in this plan is that it involves an already busy tea-drinking scone chomper with a monocle
Latest AoS video: here
TheGrandmaster
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Introductions/Farewells