Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

huh better let the trust out

Introdeuce yourself, or say a sad goodbye.

huh better let the trust out

Postby RageSniper » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:16 am

Guys, iv been sleeping hard nights about this f1avour thing. I really dont want it to efect on my life. No im not quitting or any thing i just want to say some thing....

Im F1avour...

These are the true parts:
Im from brazil
I have a brother called Rafael
I was in a orpanige for 8 years

And this what happend in my early years at AOS:
Well my first name in Aos was Tyrone. When i first joined this game i really loved it and my first ever map i played on was Pinpoint. Then after 3 days i found forums. Before i played Aos i didnt know anything about clanning. I was just a complete noob at shooting games. When i first played Aos my best friend was Uxlay beleave it or not. Me and her got invited to join Da wolf pack clan. So we both did. Because i didnt know any thing about clanning i thought you could join as many clans as you wanted ( What a complete noob ). Then when these forums came i splorged on clans. I got in about 5 at a time. Then i relized people where calling me clan hopper, multi clanner. And i actully dont know what that was at the time. Soon after i had a fall out with my GF but we got back together. I came back to Aos with a new name.
LimitedWIKI. I changed my name for 1 reason.
-BULLYING
Then i got away with it for most people but some did not get smacked out the way. When that happend i just tryed to be in 3 clans. That was hard since that i had a habit of multi clannning. I soon changed my name to Rainbow1000. I play alot with DUHsoALEX n USABxREZ.

I know iv been such a idiot. All i need is a fresh start by at least people chearing me up for some thing. Iv taken away the past and trying to get a brighter fututre and i do hope you can help me with that.

-Rainbow1000
Iv regret what iv done. Not being a man and not taking those bans was a bag mistake! I regret all iv done and swear to god I won't be some a idiot again and that's why this acount is locked...
RageSniper

Re: huh better let the trust out

Postby Kodiak » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:49 am

Well shit. GG f1avour.
If you're serious about this, I wish you luck on your noble quest to become a respectable member of the community. :)
^Click the eyes for the IRC^
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby Varun » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:59 am

^Same.

Good luck, but if you want to make a difference, and change people's opinion of you, you'll have to keep up this behaviour. If you say this, then clan hop, no one will take you seriously, like, ever again. But, if you do change, and do try to make a difference people will, in time, think about you differently.

Don't expect wonders though. It will take you time to rebuild the trust you have lost. Don't expect people to just.... forgive you straight away. They will wait, and watch, before they decide whether to trust you or not.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby bonjovirules » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 am

Don't worry about it rainbow, without you their would be no G33K. I played aos for a while and only found out bout the forums as 4 G33K members were telling someone else to join. I asked what it was and found out about this. If it wasn't for you setting up G33K I probably still wouldn't be on the forums.

IGN: [G33K][FF] alex
bonjovirules
[FF] Member

Postby USABxBOOYO » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:08 am

EDIT: As others have clarified, you're not saying you live in Brazil, because if you did say that then you would be blatantly lying.
USABxBOOYO
Global Moderator

Postby Kodiak » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:11 am

Booyo: He was born in Brazil, and currently resides in Adelaide, South Australia. Co-incidentally, that's also the same city I live in. :)
I don't know why you're giving off the negative vibe, if he's reforming and becoming a respectable member of the community, good on him imo :)
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby kmaj » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:13 am

I'd suggest that you stay away from clans for some time, so you can rebuild your reputation.
kmaj
[FF] Leader

Postby Varun » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:14 am

He was adopted apparently. He now lives in Australia. Apparently. But yeah, the F1avour thing, everyone knew.

EDIT: Kodiak beat me to explaining, but I'm posting anyway.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby Fleischgeruch » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:16 am

Hmm, it's a nice thing you've posted there but please, keep true to your word. If you just go on multiclanning like you did when you first joined (that means more than 1 clan at a time) noone will ever forgive you again. And as kmaj said, and as I told you in IRC the other day, stay away from clans for a while. Maybe that'll help your... addiction.
Attention - User no longer active.
Supprising. Funny. Intidimating.
<+Enari> well, i've slept with 29 yearold that looks yunger
Fleischgeruch

Postby RageSniper » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Yeah i was trying to get into GRD but yeah failed. I'm just gonna wait for a clan that comes up and looks promising
Iv regret what iv done. Not being a man and not taking those bans was a bag mistake! I regret all iv done and swear to god I won't be some a idiot again and that's why this acount is locked...
RageSniper

Postby Kodiak » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:43 pm

RageSniper: Try a clan that has a good reputation and stick with them. USAB, LDR, Komrades, <BAS>, RS, Animus, these are all examples of clans that are long-lived or will be long-lived. Once you've signed up, be loyal. Contribute as best you can to that clan, and if you can show you've become a mature and respectable person, and you can show that you will not desert them for the next clan that's new and offering a position of power, perhaps the leader will look over your less that desirable history with clans and give you a chance. That said, Korakoff, Doc, Booyo, Varun, Defaulter/DeathEnhanced and Silnius are unlikely to accept you unless you make a very good case for yourself, so perhaps avoid clans for a month or two, contribute and be a positive forum member, be active on the IRC, and you might just make a spot.
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby MrHaaaaaaxFF » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:50 pm

If you want, i will re-invite(or invite?) you into [FF]. We have cookies! :D
We're always welcome you. Y'know, it's always good to meet a converted.
If you don't find any other places, find us. We will be waiting :D
Here's a touchin' story for ya: Once upon a time, you died and i live forever happily ever after. The end. Now go to hell.
MrHaaaaaaxFF
[FF] Leader

Location: Tellin' a touchin' story, description, AoS forums. Also, Vietnam.

Postby demo123 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:58 pm

It would be sweet that everyone forgets that you have been a clan hopper. But we all know that, that is impossible since you pretty much made clan hopping famous(no offence). I wish you good luck with getting respect from other forum members.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby Kodiak » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Neglected to mention FF only by accident. Sorry Mr. Hax :P
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby DUHsoALEX » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 pm

yay im mentioned in the list ahuehue. but anyway, making up lies to cover another lie is bad, it will all pile up then topple down on you.
DUHsoALEX

Next

Return to Introductions/Farewells