Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Demo123

Introdeuce yourself, or say a sad goodbye.

Demo123

Postby demo123 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi im Demo123. My ingame nick is Demonarion. I've been playing this game since febuary 12th.2012. I'm from Croatia. You don't need to know my age.
I like making mods for AoS. Expecialy mods for semi since rifle is my favourite firearm. I perfer bolt action and semi automatic rifles.

MY AOS HISTORY: First server i played was a server that only had that football stadium map. I joined, chose the rifle and started rocking. I suprised my self since i was quite decent. My game then crashed. Then i joined a server named Goldenend Noobs Welcome. On that server i got alot of firsts. My first spawn camping, my first votekick against me and many others. Then the next day in the morning i joined that server again. I wasn't a chatty person so i was quite. I left that server so i could play on an other server. That server is Sham's Little Pony. Raven loft was on i think. Since i was in a good mood that day i played quite decently. The people i met on Sham's that day kept me playing this game till today. At that time i met these guys: Fleisch, Vortex, Coma and Tiki i think. Fleisch, Vortex and Tiki were in Stormwind Infantry(a clan that i joined the next day). We had heluva fun. We used the chat alot. Mostly talking about the soon to come out 0.75. Notably we were talking bout the kraken script that pretty much disapeared theese days. The map changed and i met a new player. He is ccaagg. Me and Fleisch got into an argue. Though i didn't know that he was trolling me. Before i went to sleep i asked Fleisch could i join SW. He said i could. The next day i joined SW. If i didn't join SW i probably wouldn't be on the forums. A month later i suggest that i make a SW map. I made a beta but during the time i was making the beta SW was falling apart. JMpant sudenly went inactive(JMpanty was our leader at the moment). Then a week later i suggested that we chose a new leader. Then Vortex returned. Few days later the clan disbanded. A week later Fleisch sent a few of us a P.M in which he is saying that he is making SW 2.0. Of course i joined.
I'm a part time mod maker. I made a mod pack and few single mods. I'm also making a AoS comic. I heluva active on the forums. Since 0.75 came out my in game activity droped.
You could have found me on these servers: Sham's little pony(in my opinion sham's just overdid it with all those dumb scripts and it has a dumbmin coughhompycough.), Goldenend Noobs Welcome(the server just disapeared) and zZzcribzzZz(i think it was named like that.)
Servers you can find me: Minit servers, Goon Heaven servers.

MY OTHER GAMES HISTORY:I play many games including: Medal of honor series,Call of duty 1-5(not including CoD 4), Unreal tournament 2004, Sims 2, Maplestory europe, Grand Chase North America, Persona series(I played every one of em exept the ones on PSP(Yeah im quita fan of Persona games.)) Fable the lost chapters And the list goes on.Im a leader of ClanUnknown guild in Maplestory Europe. I think that Medal of Honor games are way better than CoD games.

Stuff i like:
Music:I like heavy metal, power metal, trash metal, doom metal, speed metal, industrial metal, industrial rock, electronic rock, rock, techno, trance, metalstep...
Bands i like are:Celldweller, Circle of Dust, Dio, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden,Rammstein, Heaven And Hell, Disturbed, Sabaton, Manowar, Hammerfall, Metal Law, Skull Fist, NightWish, Grave Digger, Lonewolf, Candlemass, Destruction, Blue Stahli(i think i named em all)

MY favourite movies:The crow(whole series), Alien vs Predator and Star wars series.
My Favourite games: Persona 3, Fable the lost chapters and Torchlight.
My favourite multyplayer and mmo games:Grand Chase,Maplestory and Ace of Spades.
My favourite animal:Kangaroo
Other stuff i like:Grimm reapers

MY youtube chanell:http://www.youtube.com/user/firenthefire2?feature=mhee

I'm sorry if my grammar is bad.
Last edited by demo123 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Re: Demo123

Postby Fleischgeruch » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Hiiiiiiii
Any chance you heard of the band Rammstein?
Attention - User no longer active.
Supprising. Funny. Intidimating.
<+Enari> well, i've slept with 29 yearold that looks yunger
Fleischgeruch

Postby demo123 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Yup!One of the Rammstine´s song (I think it was Du hast)was the first song i heard in my life.
Last edited by demo123 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby Fleischgeruch » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Rammsestine... wow that's new. Du Hast is by far their most famous (and overrated) song, I'm not surprised that you know it
Oh and you may just be the oldest player in Ace of Spades! Not sure if we have any other 200 year olds around.
Attention - User no longer active.
Supprising. Funny. Intidimating.
<+Enari> well, i've slept with 29 yearold that looks yunger
Fleischgeruch

Postby demo123 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Hehe Du Hast is my 2nd favourite song of Rammstine.My favourite one is Amerika.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby demo123 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Improved the introduction. It is more corect gramaticly and it has more to say about me. Plus it is less dumb.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby Varun » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:00 pm

You spelt "grammatically" incorrectly. LOL.

BTW, hello, and welcome to AoS.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby ChopChopThePanda » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:22 pm

no death metal and black metal? im just tellin but u miss great music.
check benighted, suffocation or some other cool stuff out there.
Bitte schreibt mir eine Nachricht wenn ihr aus Deutschland kommt. :D
GERMAN COMMUNITY TEAM

<Ironime>I told my dad about the ps3
<Carnage`>And he said
<ChopPanda|>duck u
<Carnage`>lol
ChopChopThePanda
[FF] Member

Postby demo123 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:36 pm

ChopChopThePanda wrote:no death metal and black metal? im just tellin but u miss great music.
check benighted, suffocation or some other cool stuff out there.

Well i tried to listen to death and black metal but i just can't seem to like it. Though i only like the instrumental versions of their songs. Not songs with vocals. I'm not a big fan of death growls and such styles of singing.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby EldredChandler » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Hey Demo123, I've seen you around and you seem like a pretty cool guy. You have great taste in games (Fable and Persona), and you like Celldweller, which shows you like good music.
[12:01] <+Kodiak> I'm a homosexual
EldredChandler
Bastion Warden

Postby demo123 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:21 pm

EldredChandler wrote:Hey Demo123, I've seen you around and you seem like a pretty cool guy. You have great taste in games (Fable and Persona), and you like Celldweller, which shows you like good music.

This reminds me of something...oh i forgot to put Blue Stahli.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Return to Introductions/Farewells