Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Trojan

Introdeuce yourself, or say a sad goodbye.

Trojan

Postby Vortex » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Hey, I'm 17 and you may know me as Trojan, also previously as Vortex.

I don't know what release of AoS there was when I joined, but it was early, as I joined sometime between April 11th-15th, 2011. I remember coming on the site and thinking, wow what a plain site (As there was barely a site, and no forums, just a white page with very few servers up, and download link given), but I kept playing, and invited my friends to play too, and we built massive structures together and made our own temporary server eventually, but used to get annoyed by griefers as we couldn't get rid of them back then with kicks, so this as well as constant crashing, we kept leaving the game for weeks, but eventually coming back due to it's uniqueness and the funny deuces running about, without thinking that this game would become this popular. There were rapid releases of Beta versions at one stage, with constant good updates and fixes, so we kept keen on the game. Many months on now, it is hard to think that this little game came such a long way, and gained many players.

After a while, I thought I would create a clan/team of my own, as I would like to have a fun time with a group of cool people, and have matches and work together, as team work was something I saw which lacked a lot, so I made the Stormwind infantry, based off the playing style of my friends and I, who communicated when building and fighting and developed techniques and tactics to fight the enemy side.

Other than Ace of Spades, I love music (If your in Mumble with me, I will hardly respond as I can't hear you), I listen to pretty much anything though I'm not really into Heavy metal or most Rock, but enjoy some Hip Hop, a little Pop, and anything which has a good beat/rhythm and a decent song. Other than music, I like playing Football, Basketball, Cricket, and Ping pong, I also like reading books, mainly fantasy type or mystery, which triggers your imagination really well, my favourite books are probably Harry Potter (Grew up with them), Lord of the Rings and similar books such as The Hobbit, and have a high interest in cars/motoring and my favourite type of movies would be Action, Horror and Comedy, and the one thing I probably say I hate about myself but always end up doing is, procrastination; I always leave important things to last minute for the simple reason of not being assed, then when the time comes, I regret it and promise myself that I won't do it again, yet I do it again!
Last edited by Vortex on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vortex

Re: Vortex

Postby xEric » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:11 am

Well Hello.

Read most of the words. Lol
Back
xEric

Postby Vortex » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:27 am

Haha, when I was starting it I thought I wouldn't be able to think of anything, but ended up too big, sorry for the life story. D:
Vortex

Postby xEric » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:43 am

I'ts alright. Its cool but I don't really read long things.
Back
xEric

Return to Introductions/Farewells