Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Hello, I just got banned for something I did not do.

Introdeuce yourself, or say a sad goodbye.

Hello, I just got banned for something I did not do.

Postby Phifas » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Heya folks,

I've found out about Ace of Spades only today and played it for an hour or so. Came back tonight to play some more.
I was playing in the Gen Wars server under the name 'Joel' with a buddy.

After some time I found myself behind enemy lines and I spotted two enemies. Killed one of them with 2 bodyshots and the other with a headshot right after. Now I suddenly see someone spawn right in front of me. I quickly fire a bullet into his head when I myself get killed from the side. All of this happened in under 2 seconds.

Half a second later 'ERROR' and 'Kicked' show up. My buddy tells me the server messages I got kicked/banned for aimbotting. We decide to look for another server but it seems like my ban spreads across every single server there is.

I have never used a cheat for any game in my life and I'm still wondering whether I got banned by a watching admin or by a server's response to quick kills.

I hope to find some help out here that can get me unbanned for I have not cheated.

Kind regards,

Joel
Phifas

Re: Hello, I just got banned for something I did not do.

Postby Nova » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Congratulations on finding Ace of Spades!
However, your post is more of an appeal than an introduction.
You can message an administrator of the server that you were banned from on the forums to appeal.
Welcome, and I hope you'll to play this game longer!
IGN : ♫♫[SAW]Faith♫♫
Nova

Postby Phifas » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:06 pm

It seems like I got banned cross-server. Every server I tried to join gives me the 'Banned' error.

I don't think talking to the admin of one server will help.
Phifas

Postby Nova » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 pm

You were probably banned on an Aloha.pk or Minit US Server. Those servers have a global banlist that they share, along with other servers that share the same list. You can appeal to any administrator from those servers, and they'll most likely attend to you.
IGN : ♫♫[SAW]Faith♫♫
Nova

Return to Introductions/Farewells