Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Hello, Popsicles!

Introdeuce yourself, or say a sad goodbye.

Hello, Popsicles!

Postby ugotpiez » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:25 am

So . . . I really do now know why I am making this right now. Maybe because I never had the patience enough to type up some stuff about me, but now I do! Well, anyway, my forums name is ugotpiez, as you can see, and my IGN is USABxAIRLINES, so if you see me, give me a hoot and a holler! I enjoy playing basketball, though I tend not to shoot even though I'm wide open, and just pass it to the best shooter. :P I also like running, Track & Field, Cross-Country and whatnot. I do Martial Arts, too, Kendo, Taekwondo, Judo, Aikido, the obscure ones, not the mainstream Karate and Kung-Fu, because I'm a hipster. That's probably all worth mentioning about me, because I'm a very boring person. Hopefully see you guys in game!

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Re: Hello, Popsicles!

Postby Dracolth » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:31 am

ugotpiez wrote:So . . . I really do now know why I am making this right now. Maybe because I never had the patience enough to type up some stuff about me, but now I do! Well, anyway, my forums name is ugotpiez, as you can see, and my IGN is USABxAIRLINES, so if you see me, give me a hoot and a holler! I enjoy playing basketball, though I tend not to shoot even though I'm wide open, and just pass it to the best shooter. :P I also like running, Track & Field, Cross-Country and whatnot. I do Martial Arts, too, Kendo, Taekwondo, Judo, Aikido, the obscure ones, not the mainstream Karate and Kung-Fu, because I'm a hipster. That's probably all worth mentioning about me, because I'm a very boring person. Hopefully see you guys in game!

I know Wing Chun, my cousins all train in Krav Maga :3
I love family reunions.
Dracolth

Return to Introductions/Farewells