Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

ZaPhobos - Formal introduction

Introdeuce yourself, or say a sad goodbye.

ZaPhobos - Formal introduction

Postby ZaPhobos » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 am

I have had yet to introduce myself officially via new topic in the introductions/farewells section of the forums.
I hope that people will gain a greater understanding of who I am and what I am like.

Me
-

My forum name being ZaPhobos I wanted to show that I am unique! This is my name for just about every account in anything I have, so if you see me elsewhere, give me a shout! I enjoy using mechanical pencils over wooden pencils for several reasons: stronger, you don't have to sharpen it to a nub, it produces less noise, and it is more precise. I enjoy drawing, but lately I've been having artist's block, much like writers block, but I find it difficult to find subjects to sketch.

Gaming and AoS
-

My gaming life consists of being stuck one one game, finding a new one, and sticking with that. Rinse and repeat. But Ace of Spades is one of the more addicting games I have seen, combining weapons, with building. I switch between roles, protecting teammates with walls or other fortification, to becoming offensive. Offense for me can vary from sniping, suppressing fire with an SMG, shotgun running, and destroying enemy structures to give my team a leg up.

Weapons
-

I prefer the semi-automatic rifle, precise, and deadly. A correct positioning with it can result in devastation of the opposing team. I can rate my self as a 8/10 shot with a rifle, but my skill with an SMG is not to be ignored. I can destroy key parts of buildings from afar to give less cover, or just gun them down in in a tight space from a distance. Then there is my shotgun skills... I don't find it the most useful unless people are storming towards you. Say, oh, the goon assault and pinpoint maps are best for my skills there. I shoot almost strictly from the hip with the shotgun, and can kill several assailants with it. One thing I find fun to do is rush across the map with it while given cover fire!

Commanding
-

One curious instance where people could realize what I was saying had some reason to it was when Blues were pinning us down with rifles from their base! I kept telling people to get SMGs and use suppressing fire. Eventually, a hail of gunfire came down upon the blue base... Me having SIMOX's FN SCAR modification, it was very loud. But a small squad and I rushed in with spades, grenades, and guns blazing to take down the base. I did structural damage with another while the squad shot down the Blue's that were seeking cover. It was a pretty good day.

Rage
-

One day, it appeared as if the aloha.pk server was a magnet to Griefers and hackers. I left, racked up 60 kills in a small amount of time on another server, and shut-off my computer. All in all, I felt pretty good afterwards.

Outtro
-

That's all you really need to know, I hope you welcome me with outstretched arms. Excuse a few mistakes, I am writing on an iPad. And now I'll throw in the fact that I am 13. Hid that for a while, wasn't sure what the outcome would be, but I will accept any punishment, shunning, or anything else that spawns from this fact.
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Re: ZaPhobos - Formal introduction

Postby MUSEFan » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:39 am

Welcome to the fo-

Oh, wait, you joined before I did.
Anyway, good introduction. I don‘t get why you started by talking about pencils, though.
^ Click to go to Freedom Fighters' official sub-section!
CIMCCIKOTCM wrote:Idiot no aimbot there, that's pro shit right there.
MUSEFan
[FF] Leader

Postby ZaPhobos » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:41 am

MUSEFan wrote:...I don‘t get why you started by talking about pencils, though.

I just really like writing instruments! That and speed, speed and precision! A fine hello to you then, fellow, forumer! ^_^
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby SRL » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Yeah. I too would say welcome, but you've been here for what seems like a while now.

I've never seen you in action for myself, but if we do meet on the battlefield, then if I'm not on your team already, then I'm joining your team. :P

You're a hell of a modder and an awesome guy in general.

And I'm 13, too! (f*ck off, pedos)
SRL
{AGAN} Member

Postby Eagle7 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:33 am

Zaphobes i added you as a friend. i have never seen you on the battlefield but i play on the rpgs in forum games. you are awesome
Wanna listen to this pony's music? Right here!
Eagle7

Return to Introductions/Farewells