Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Hi y'all

Introdeuce yourself, or say a sad goodbye.

Hi y'all

Postby TheGeekZeke101 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Well, I think it's time I made one of these do-hickies, so here I go. This will always be a WIP. First I'll talk about me and my relationship with the game & community, following that by general stuff about me.

I was introduced to ace of spades by a video paulsoarsjr made, found here. I remember looking at the thumbnail of the video and the title in my sub-box. Honestly, I thought it was going to be a minecraft mod. Turns out it was better.

So for three months I was just someone who went in and out of game, played with a few friends I had made, and went about my business. All that mattered to me was joining that newly restarted hallway map on hallway and getting the green team on goon haven. Within those first three months I meet some of the most coolest guys/girls still around today. To be specific, HotKetchup, Daniella, Viper and Salina. I cant tell you how many hours we played goon haven together, all getting in squad "nyan", infiltrating green's base on assault.. Some of the best times I have ever had with this game.

Now after some time, my friend Fawlkon started getting really involved with the forums. During that time he applied to the Komrades. Then Daniella joined the Komrades. Now, because they were some of my best friends on this game, I decided to join them. That my friends lead to me joining the forums and applying to the Komrades clan. If you havent seen it yet, well, this is the komrade clan portrait from awhile back. Because of that one post, I'm here on the forums.

To shorten people's questions on clans I have been apart of-

#1. Komrades
#2. Elemental X
#3. USAB
#4.The Bastion
#5. Elite Warfare- The first clan I lead
#6. MLG

Those arent in order, just because I wouldn't be able to remember the exact order. I may have forgotten a clan, so excuse me if some were left out.

So, some of you are probably wondering about how I became an admin on a bit of servers around here, so let me tell you my little story *looks into bubble above head*

JoJoe, a great guy who is no longer around, used to host a server called AOS-Fortress. Jojoe, if you didnt already know, made many many maps and had them hosted there. After being active for awhile, and wanting to help in some admin assistance, I decided to ask. The next day jojoe granted me a password. Soon did I know it both izzy and Enari asked me to help them around with their servers.

The servers I now moderate-

#1. Aloha
#2. Minit
#3. GenWars

I cant think of what more I can say. If you have anymore questions or something you think I might want to add, just pm or post here. Thanks.

Last but not least, I am a 13 year old living in Connecticut. Currently going into 8th grade. I like to play games, watch gaming commentaries on youtube, and hang out on the forums and irc. Theres not much I can say, since thats just about the only thing I ever do. Just another kid with a funny sense of humor. I do have some pictures up flowing around here and there, so you might as well get it from them.

I hope you enjoy my 1,000th post special. I hope to be around for years to come, and for more thousand post specials.

Thanks for your time :)
Last edited by TheGeekZeke101 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Retired Member Missing In Action As Of 7/26/12
TheGeekZeke101

Re: Hi y'all

Postby EldredChandler » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Nice to know more about you Zekekins~<3
[12:01] <+Kodiak> I'm a homosexual
EldredChandler
Bastion Warden

Postby CraftDinur » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 pm

nice to meet ya zekester :D
IGN: CraftDinur, Mr. Yoshimori, 49th Parallel
CraftDinur

Postby Fleischgeruch » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Daaaamn... he's been in MLG.
MLG pro, man. MLG pro.
Attention - User no longer active.
Supprising. Funny. Intidimating.
<+Enari> well, i've slept with 29 yearold that looks yunger
Fleischgeruch

Postby Falcon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Pffffttttt I remember I started squad nyan. Anyways better than my introduction. Also weren't you in BiA? Anyways hiyo.
IGN:USABxFALCON IRC:Fawlkon
Falcon
[USAB] Member

Postby TheGeekZeke101 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Falcon wrote:Pffffttttt I remember I started squad nyan. Anyways better than my introduction. Also weren't you in BiA? Anyways hiyo.

Yeah, squad nyan \o/ No, I dont think I was in BiA

Retired Member Missing In Action As Of 7/26/12
TheGeekZeke101

Postby Hotketchup » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:07 am

I like how I'm the only guy on the awesome people list <3
Hotketchup

Postby Fett316 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:19 am

A little late, dont-cha think lol.

I didn't think you were apart of some of those clans... how time flies.

Also, I'd get tested if I were you after being with so many clans... The Komrades carry something nasty I hear...>.>
http://www.maverickmods.zxq.net/

I will NOT join your clan!!

Fett316

Return to Introductions/Farewells