Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Hello, my name is Cow (aka Chuck Norris)

Introdeuce yourself, or say a sad goodbye.

Hello, my name is Cow (aka Chuck Norris)

Postby cow » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Hello, my name is Cow, you could also call me Chuck Norris, that is my name in game, and how everyone on Shams Little Pony known me as. I am English, and I have been playing this game since 0.2, I don't remember the exact time or version, but it was quite a while. I am not exactly a hardcore professional player of this game, as I am not THAT good at this game, like Tiki, BUT, my AoS skills.. are... sound? I guess.

Currently I am in the StormWind clan, it is a clan I found on Sham's Little Pony, and at around January, I have been playing with several of the StormWind (Clan tag ~Sw, or @Sw) clan members, they seemed like cool people, and I joined the clan later. Unfortunately, later, the clan went kaboom, it collapsed, and I did not know because I was inactive at the time of collapse, lots of the clan member did not want to leave the clan, but it was the clan leader's decision, Vortex (Who is now in USAB), and we cannot do anything about it.

Several weeks later, a keen young lad named "Fleishgerusch" restarted the clan, and back from my leave, I joined it. (You guys should join it too :D, it's a clan with awesome people ^^). Although at a much reduced size, we are currently recruiting for new members, and hopefully StormWind will be the great clan it once was.

I also make mods, at the start I only made a scope for myself to make aiming easier, and soon it turned into a mod pack for the clan itself. I currently only make scopes, as the gun models have been made into almost perfection by a lad named SIMOX, and you can see it in my signature.

I think I have said enough now, if you are still reading this, I hope I did not bore you too much, and once again, my name is Chuck Norris aka. Cow, and I am going to disappear now. *Poof*.
penispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispen| My Mods | Chuck Norris' Server| Chuck's Melee Server|penispenispenispenispenpenisnispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenis
cow

Re: Hello, my name is Cow (aka Chuck Norris)

Postby Fleischgeruch » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Yay I got mentioned :D. It wasn't 'several weeks later' though, it was just a few days later.
(also I think clan advertising is not socially acceptable here :|)
Anw, nice of you to introdeuce yourself, cow.
Attention - User no longer active.
Supprising. Funny. Intidimating.
<+Enari> well, i've slept with 29 yearold that looks yunger
Fleischgeruch

Postby cow » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Yes, you were mentioned :) "Keen young lad"
Also, thanx for replying, nice to see you are still quite active on the Forums.
penispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispen| My Mods | Chuck Norris' Server| Chuck's Melee Server|penispenispenispenispenpenisnispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenis
cow

Postby demo123 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Wellcome and enjoy your stay here at the Ace of Spades Hotel.

Just so you know, you won't be getting any room service.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby XxXAtlanXxX » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Don' I know you? hm... :b
thx to demo for the sig-bars :)Image
The third one is from Fangedbeasts hand.
XxXAtlanXxX

Postby cow » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Yes you do Atlan.. yes you do.
I watch over you everyday you sleep. lol jk
cow

Return to Introductions/Farewells