Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Summit's Application (Rejected)

Summit's Application (Rejected)

Postby Summit » Tue May 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Most Kills: (No Lying, Screenshot Please) well i came unprepared but next time i go on a server i will provide a screenshot. At the moment i won't be able to.
Favourite Server: Aloha.pk Infiltration
IGN (In Game Name): Summit
Why Should I accept you:
I would like to get accepted because i see {RS} as a mature clan. Also their are plenty of clan matches to particapate in. Also when i play AoS i get bored so it would be fun particapating in Clan Matches.
Also i just want to be in a clan :D
BattleAC coming soon
Summit

Re: Summit's Application

Postby Varun » Wed May 30, 2012 4:03 am

Thanks for applying. Everything checks out, so If you can just provide us with a screenshot of some of your kills, we can accept you. Thanks again for applying. Whenever you have the screenshot, just post it here.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby LinktersHD » Wed May 30, 2012 8:11 am

Hope you get it Summit.
Also i've seen him play on some servers. He is really good. He averages at 80 kills in most game sessions.
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Postby Varun » Wed May 30, 2012 8:27 am

Thanks for the recommendation. All we need to let him in is a picture of his kills.

EDIT: I have, from a good, and reliable source, that Linkters and Summit are the same person. Sorry, but this changes everything. I'm afraid I will have to deny you access to this clan. The source I received this information from knows what they are talking about, and I trust them, so sorry.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Return to Recruitment