Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Aakash's application for RS (Accepted)

Aakash's application for RS (Accepted)

Postby Aakash » Sat May 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Most Kills:over 2000 (soz dont have a pic cos my mum made me shut the com off immediately cos it was 2:00 PM)
IGN:[MI]Darkspyre
New IGN: [MI]Aakash{RS} (and maybe even put {OCU} if it fits)
Why you should accept me: RD probably told you i was expected to join,I know for a FACT that RS is a strong clan, I am friends with Varun and would like 2 be on the same team and visa-versa at the same time (cos i like versing powerful allies to test myself)
Why you shouldn't accept me: I am in MI (i know you said in the terms and conditions that if you're in a clan you're not allowed to join RS but *shrug* what can i lose?)
Greetings, feeble minded ones. I am Aakash ruler of all. I will teabag you then kill you and when you are reborn....I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!Image
:)
Aakash
[MI] Leader

Re: Aakash's application for RS

Postby Varun » Sat May 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Hmmm, well you and I are good friends. But know this - We can't let you rank higher than Badass unless you leave MI. I have seen you play, so I believe you have gotten that many. So -

Congratulations.You're In.
Your new In Game Name: {RS}Darkspyre[MI]
Quikc is the current newbie assistant. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We hope you will be an active and helpful member of this clan.
You dont have a job yet. Ask SgtBagel if you want to apply for one.
Please don't forget to post on the forums. We want forum active members as well as In Game.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby rd15awesome » Sat May 19, 2012 12:42 pm

oh yeah!
lol... I always get owmed by the min char
rd15awesome
[DELTA] Member

Postby Aakash » Sun May 20, 2012 4:16 am

haha me too...and Varun i dont think that [MI[Darkspyre{RS} can fit, can it be [MI]Aakash{RS}?
Greetings, feeble minded ones. I am Aakash ruler of all. I will teabag you then kill you and when you are reborn....I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!Image
:)
Aakash
[MI] Leader

Postby Varun » Sun May 20, 2012 4:17 am

Yeah sure. Ok, I'll lock this now.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Return to Recruitment