Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

iizJimmy's Application (Accepted [Probationary])

iizJimmy's Application (Accepted [Probationary])

Postby iizJimmy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi there! ^-^ My name's Owen, a 17 year old guy (in exactly one month, 18, w00t!) from England. I'm usually just sitting around, reading (I'm a bookworm, not a worm) and playing some AOS with the community. I also have a few other kind of random hobbies such as being addicted to Mario Kart Wii, I'm so addicted to Pokemon I never shut up about it, and I have a craving for cheese. Yes, I know, it sounds really, weird. c:

IGN (In Game Name): Gravit3

Most Kills: [A screenshot is absolutely necessary unless someone can vouch for you. No more exceptions. If you don't have a screenshot, then you will be asked for one. If one is not provided within a week, your application will be denied]. A few days ago I got 130-ish kills at Minit US - Assault with some guys with SPQR. I have no photo, so ... I'll be waiting for a vouch.

Describe your play style: [We want to know a bit more about yourself. Tell us about your play style, and what weapons you prefer to play with. Tell us about any techniques you use, any buildings you use to to help yourself. We're always interested in a person who thinks outside the box]. Running after the Intel like there is no tomorrow.

When you are most active: Please be specific. Don't just say "All the time". Hmm, about 4-7 times a week, as homework is the bane of my life.

Timezone: [We need your timezone to help organise matches. This is a necessity, and if you do not include it, you will be asked. If you fail to tell us within a week, you will be denied]. GMT

Facebook (Optional): N/A

Skype (Optional): N/A
Forging a path to the future, step by step ...

Yeah, forging a path to that future.
iizJimmy
{RS} Member

Location: Behind you, waiting to shoot, oh, too late, you can't see me, your already dead. ^-^

Re: iizJimmy's Application

Postby Rezon » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:36 pm

hope you will be accepted, izzJimmy. (Between as proof, he really did a few days ago 130 kills with the [SPQR] members.)
IGN: Rezon, <BAS>Rezon, The-Nut-Shot
Rezon
Bastion Member

Postby C1ark » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Last edited by C1ark on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made by me.
C1ark
{RS} Member

Postby iizJimmy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:54 pm

... eh. That's going to haunt me forever.

iizJimmy
{RS} Member

Location: Behind you, waiting to shoot, oh, too late, you can't see me, your already dead. ^-^

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Id like to say DENIED to the fact that he applied to 7 clans in one month, most of those were in the past 2 days, and today.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby Varun » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 am

True enough, though there is the fact that maybe he just wanted to get into a clan. I'll think about it. And guys, please don't just say DENIED. Not yet anyway. It sorta breaks a persons spirit if you know what I mean. If you have a reason, like evidence of undesirable attributes and such, then by all means post. But don't say denied right of the block. Ask them a few questions first. You never know.

Anyway, I'll think about it, and check him, thats is you, Jimmy, and decide. I'll be the decider on this one so Quik, duck off (I'm just joking. But let me handle this)

Thanks for the links, C1ark. Makes my job a lot easier :P

BTW, is your timezone invisible, or really small or something, because I don't see it.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby Carrotstick » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:42 am

He is okay,mature and skillful,but the fact that he applied for a number of clans will haunt him.
Carrotstick
[SPQR] Member

Postby Varun » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:49 am

Yes, yes it will. But it could have just been born from a desire to join a clan, be with some friends. I don't know yet, but we'll see.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby C1ark » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:32 am

Varun wrote:True enough, though there is the fact that maybe he just wanted to get into a clan. I'll think about it. And guys, please don't just say DENIED. Not yet anyway. It sorta breaks a persons spirit if you know what I mean. If you have a reason, like evidence of undesirable attributes and such, then by all means post. But don't say denied right of the block. Ask them a few questions first. You never know.

Anyway, I'll think about it, and check him, thats is you, Jimmy, and decide. I'll be the decider on this one so Quik, duck off (I'm just joking. But let me handle this)

BTW, is your timezone invisible, or really small or something, because I don't see it.

I think he means hes timezones is GMT/UTC +/- 0.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made by me.
C1ark
{RS} Member

Postby Quikc » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:54 am

DENIED. LOCKED.
IGN: {RS}QuikSkoper or RenegadeQuikc
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quikc
{RS} Leader

Postby Varun » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Reopened.

Varun wrote:True enough, though there is the fact that maybe he just wanted to get into a clan. I'll think about it. And guys, please don't just say DENIED. Not yet anyway. It sorta breaks a persons spirit if you know what I mean. If you have a reason, like evidence of undesirable attributes and such, then by all means post. But don't say denied right of the block. Ask them a few questions first. You never know.

Quik, ol' buddy, ol' pal, ol' friend. I think the years are catching up with you. :P

Just give me a few days, k?
Varun
{RS} Leader

Postby iizJimmy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Am I denied or what? c:

iizJimmy
{RS} Member

Postby C1ark » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:17 pm

iizJimmy wrote:Am I denied or what? c:

At the moment:

Against:
  • Me - Thug
  • Quikc - Clan Leader
  • ThisFrickinSite - Muscle Team
For:
  • Varun - Clan Leader
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made by me.
C1ark
{RS} Member

Postby iizJimmy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Also, Rezon did say good luck and he'd like me to get in. He said In-Game.

iizJimmy
{RS} Member

Postby C1ark » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:58 pm

iizJimmy wrote:Also, Rezon did say good luck and he'd like me to get in. He said In-Game.

We dont carez bout no Rezon.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made by me.
C1ark
{RS} Member

Next

Return to Recruitment