Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Deuce27's application

Deuce27's application

Postby xF1avour » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:59 am

Most Kills: You guys know how i play and im pritty good:) I have losts all my screen shots because my computer crashed.

Favourite Server: Aloha pinpoint

IGN (In Game Name): Deuce27

Tell us about yourself: Hey members of RS and most of you know me:) I'm a 12 year old boy who lives in the land down under. I play soccer for state, club, school and in-door! Iv been playing soccer for at least 7 years. Any way lets get back to the game, I started playing around 1 year ago. On my first day playing Aos I was really a complete noob, but ay we al start like that. As the days went past i got better and better and better at Aos. I then got addicted to aos and just couldnt stop killing. I took a barke from the game. At least 3 weeks. Came back and i was teribble! Practise is the word that made me better at Aos.

When are you most active: Weekdays: 4pm to 8pm. Weekeds: 12.00pm to 8pm.

Timezone: GMT [9.30]

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/tyrone.nicholson.18

Skype: You can video chat rounds (On facebook) on Tuesdays 4pm-7.30pm

Why should we accept you: I am propaly the most active Australian guy in forums. I am all so quiet good in game. I can play in any clan matchs. I have good team spirit. I am a loyal member of the Aos community and will do every thing you tell me to. I also have ago at every thing that gets in my way.

Extras: Look i know i havnt had the greatest of times in Aos. I regret what i have done. The reason why i keep wanting to join is because i feel like i belong here. All you guys are like the same age as me. This is the only Aussie clan that has ages 11-16. I remember good old days where me and quikc used to spawm kill on the old RS server. I had real fun then and feel like i need to have that again. I am still a BiA member but that clan might be disbanded because of the leaders inactive.

Thanks for your time
Deuce27
F1avour
xF1avour

Re: Deuce27's application

Postby Quikc » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:43 am

Congrats you are accepted! (If I catch you clan-hopping you will kicked immediately).
Your new IGN: {RS}Deuce27
We hope you are a helpful and active member of the Renegade Snipers.
I am your current newbie assistance, feel free to ask me questions.
You will be added to the roster soon.
And remember if I catch any sign of clan-hopping you will be kicked immediately.
IGN: {RS}QuikSkoper or RenegadeQuikc
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quikc
{RS} Leader

Postby xF1avour » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:53 am

Thanks so much and yep got ya
F1avour
xF1avour

Postby SgtBagel » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:14 am

Quikc wrote:Congrats you are accepted! (If I catch you clan-hopping you will kicked immediately).

locking topic. welcome to the clan {RS}Deuce27.
"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid."
Join the Renegade Snipers!
SgtBagel
{RS} Leader

Postby Varun » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:53 am

Just to add the icing on the cake.

Flavour, we are taking a big risk accepting you. So extra rules will have to apply to you.

1st. Do not hack. People reckon you hack. I don't know if its true or not, but if it is, stop. If you are caught, permanent exclusion. Forever.

2nd. No clan-hopping. If you are caught, permanent exclusion. Forever.

3rd. Don't spam us with match ideas and stuff. Its good that you are active, but leave challenging people to us. Also, don't make a shit ton of topics. If you have concerns, take it up with myself, Quik or Bagel.

Remember Flavour. We're putting a lot of trust in you. No other clan has given you as many chances, and if you betray us, we will make sure that you will never be allowed into this clan. Again. You have the potential for good. I saw that, and I believe it. You're just a little hyper. Try to settle down a little, and make friends.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Return to Recruitment