Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

{RS} General Discussion

We are the Renegade Snipers, a clan created back in 2010 by bigdlb (aka Yuri). We are a friendly clan who like to hang out with our clan-mates. We are a hard working team and we are very competitive. We don't aim to be the best in the Ace of Spades community, but we do want to leave a lasting impression. At times we may seem strict in recruitment, but that's our way of finding skillful AoS players worthy enough of joining.

Re: {RS} General Discussion

Postby 720Mason » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 am

Exactly my point
Clan match against FF
I was thinking we could train b4 we fight
Lets organise a time to train.
ImageImage
720Mason
{RS} Member

Postby C1ark » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:35 am

720Mason wrote:Exactly my point
Clan match against FF
I was thinking we could train b4 we fight
Lets organise a time to train.

What would this training consist of? I guess some practice matches on the map. Learning the bits. Doing some tests on tactics like how long would tunnels be. Optimal placement of tunnels. Optimal buildings. Tactical maps & A surefire gameplan with backup plans incase the gameplan dosen´t work.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made by me.
C1ark
{RS} Member

Postby Ryu » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:53 am

What about sniping training too??Also like major things to help out and also little things like how far you throw your nades.Another good tactic i like to do is 1 person guards/camp the intel in a special way but depends what map and others attack.
You can run but you can never hide.You can kill but you'll never get away with it.
ImageImageImage
Ryu
{AGAN} Leader

Postby 720Mason » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Exactly what I mean Quick,Ryu
Good,Good, now we are discussing! My suggestion is make a time for all people competing in the clan match ,then we can make teams,switch them around every 15-20 minutes and then we will learn and master the map during the whole process. Also we need to develop on building- our weakest point. We need to develop our building skills, especially against DELTA because we all know how "Grand" Jedelas and Niaska etcetera are.
ImageImage
720Mason
{RS} Member

Postby C1ark » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:26 pm

720Mason wrote:Exactly what I mean Quick,Ryu
Good,Good, now we are discussing! My suggestion is make a time for all people competing in the clan match ,then we can make teams,switch them around every 15-20 minutes and then we will learn and master the map during the whole process. Also we need to develop on building- our weakest point. We need to develop our building skills, especially against DELTA because we all know how "Grand" Jedelas and Niaska etcetera are.

Thats what im talking bout. Best building places and so on. But, What match are we practicing for?
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made by me.
C1ark
{RS} Member

Postby 720Mason » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 pm

{RS} vs FF
Are you in?
ImageImage
720Mason
{RS} Member

Postby Varun » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:40 pm

720Mason wrote:Exactly what I mean Quick,Ryu

:/

I can handle both of them. They're about even with me, although I haven't played Niaska in a while. Jed is predictable, and I can read him, and beat him. Buildings won't save us from the,. They'll help, but to be honest we need to work on crouch sniping, wall popping and crouch spamming. You guys don't all do it, and it shows. Granted, I haven't played in ages, so I'll need practice too. We can all improve, but buildings don't really need practice, or at least not as much as the afore mentioned techniques. Building is fine but sniping is final.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby 720Mason » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:44 pm

We can all handle em
If we work together
Wall Poppin and Crouch Spamming are the most famous tactics of AoS
Don't know about this but, we need to find a counter-attack in which will surprise them so we can snipe them easily.
Thats what this thread is for
Brainstorm!
BTW focus on FF not DELTA
Sorry for bringing it up
ImageImage
720Mason
{RS} Member

Postby Varun » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Pabh is better than Kodi. Just saying. He said so, as in Kodi said so. And I've seen him play.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby 720Mason » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:52 pm

-_-
FF not Kodi or PABH
But nice to know anyway
ImageImage
720Mason
{RS} Member

Postby C1ark » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:20 pm

720Mason wrote:We can all handle em
If we work together
Wall Poppin and Crouch Spamming are the most famous tactics of AoS
Don't know about this but, we need to find a counter-attack in which will surprise them so we can snipe them easily.
Thats what this thread is for
Brainstorm!
BTW focus on FF not DELTA
Sorry for bringing it up

Get up behind them and melee them Splinter cell style? But, Not jokingly. I guess having a set game plan. Not just. "EVERYONE RUSH". That way "EVERYONE DIE". We need set squads. With plans. Like a attack squad, A water attack squad and a defensive squad. Although, 1 attack and 1 Defense squad will have to do. The attack squads leader will give the orders. They will stay as a unit. But, Not too close together. That way if a enemy is spotted and is crouching for hes life. There are 3 of us shooting him. Also, If one dies via a suprise attack. The rest have time to counter attack. Just incase 1 water attack member. Will be a gamble. But, If it goes well. 1 person can do the job of a full attack squad.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made by me.
C1ark
{RS} Member

Postby 720Mason » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:31 pm

See guys
This is why I asked C1ark to join RS
He is so good at team-work and planning
C1ark should be our Vice-Captain for the match
ImageImage
720Mason
{RS} Member

Postby C1ark » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

720Mason wrote:See guys
This is why I asked C1ark to join RS
He is so good at team-work and planning
C1ark should be our Vice-Captain for the match

Thx, I have inlight of this prepared a rather basic gameplan... PMed to you. Anyone else wants it. Ask me, Ill PM. Im not posting it here since everyone can see the forums.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made by me.
C1ark
{RS} Member

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:45 pm

I used to be really good at coordinating team work, but then i started playing babel...
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby Quikc » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:04 am

I hate playing Babel with deuce OML.
IGN: {RS}QuikSkoper or RenegadeQuikc
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quikc
{RS} Leader

PreviousNext

Return to {RS}