Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Greetings from your friends in [FF]

An organized, Squad Based style clan that doesn't let anyone get in their way. Organization and strategy is the key to success, instead of everyone-for-themselves chaos. We will help you get better in-game and will also be friendly and encouraging in-forum.

Greetings from your friends in [FF]

Postby Zecora » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:00 am

Hey guys, I'm the leader of FF which Pr0_Assassin is part of as well, so I guess you could say we are sister clans <3 HEHE

Anyway [zZz] has challenged us to a match and some of our members are missing - however if [MI] and [FF] pool players we could get a nice army going :D

Their suggested time was 8:00pm GMT....tomorrow. They might also be able to play on Sunday.

Also, I'm going to be away from a computer from Saturday to Monday, so Pr0_Assassin could you help coordinate this if it happens?
[12:31] <MrHax> oh shit, its 12 o clock gonna go to sleep
[12:31] <MrHax> meet you in IRC in 5 mins
Zecora
[FF] Leader

Re: Greetings from your friends in [FF]

Postby johny1234567 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:35 am

Zecora wrote:Hey guys, I'm the leader of FF which Pr0_Assassin is part of as well, so I guess you could say we are sister clans <3 HEHE

Anyway [zZz] has challenged us to a match and some of our members are missing - however if [MI] and [FF] pool players we could get a nice army going :D

Their suggested time was 8:00pm GMT....tomorrow. They might also be able to play on Sunday.

Also, I'm going to be away from a computer from Saturday to Monday, so Pr0_Assassin could you help coordinate this if it happens?

Hey Zecora, I'm sorry but we can't merge as much as i want to caz MrHaaaxx isn't gonna be there and your away so there's basically no one to merge with.
Do YOU have what it takes to be part of the Murderous Intent Clan----->Apply now in the Recruiting Thread!
johny1234567
[MI] Member

Postby NestoFlo » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Well its not a clan merge, its just one clan assisting another. I won't make it.
NestoFlo

Postby johny1234567 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:18 pm

NestoFlo wrote:Well its not a clan merge, its just one clan assisting another. I won't make it.

damm.
Do YOU have what it takes to be part of the Murderous Intent Clan----->Apply now in the Recruiting Thread!
johny1234567
[MI] Member

Postby Aakash » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:44 am

Well, the match is over so I guess we can't do it now. We can be allies if u want. Then we can help each other and not feel like we're help enemies. So whaddya say?
Greetings, feeble minded ones. I am Aakash ruler of all. I will teabag you then kill you and when you are reborn....I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!Image
:)
Aakash
[MI] Leader

Return to [MI]