Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Farewell

An organized, Squad Based style clan that doesn't let anyone get in their way. Organization and strategy is the key to success, instead of everyone-for-themselves chaos. We will help you get better in-game and will also be friendly and encouraging in-forum.

Farewell

Postby rd15awesome » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:59 am

To all MI members... It's been a very joyful stay. This clan, has helped me a lot... I improved in game, learned about the community, and more, all because you guys inspired me. I did all this to help the clan, but before I did, the clan already helped me.
Unfortunately... This clan is already dying, I don't get to help it anymore since I can't be moderator...
Sadly, I am leaving this clan... To all... 1lastbreath, Aakash, Elsweyr , it's been a pleasure to being in a clan with you.

Thanks a lot!

1lastbreath, you're not a noob, stay active in game and in forums, I suggest joining Delta Force, it is a very active clan, I still want to keep in touch.

This is my 400th post
rd15awesome
[DELTA] Member

Re: Farewell

Postby Elsweyr » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:17 am

Well it was great to be here with you too =D someday aaaall of us will see our dreams come true in the form of great gaming without any type of saddess like those of a member leaving the clan \o/
Tenso! xD
Elsweyr

Return to [MI]