Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[MI] Notice Board

An organized, Squad Based style clan that doesn't let anyone get in their way. Organization and strategy is the key to success, instead of everyone-for-themselves chaos. We will help you get better in-game and will also be friendly and encouraging in-forum.

[MI] Notice Board

Postby Aakash » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 am

Welcome to the MI Notice Board. This is a place you can post inactivity, inform people about upcoming clan matches, or talk about anything you are worried about. If you would like to chat away, please do not post here. You should probably chat on the Off Topic/Poop Talk/Last Post Wins a Goat. Feel free to to advertise your clans here or introduce new members to the clan!
I will be making an award that goes to the person who makes the most people join this clan. You cannot make yourself a fake account, if you introduce members who are completely inactive they will not count.
Greetings, feeble minded ones. I am Aakash ruler of all. I will teabag you then kill you and when you are reborn....I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!Image
:)
Aakash
[MI] Leader

Return to [MI]