Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

New IRC!

Created over half a year ago, Delta Force is a fun, community-oriented and mature clan built towards Ace of Spades in all of its aspects, whether it be chilling with clan-mates or owning it up on the battlefield. We are directed by FaZe and Trollolz; two leaders with vision, and the ability to take into account the opinions of everyone in order to improve the clan in any way possible. Our new & improved policies no longer focus so much on being good at the game, but rather the social experiences of being with a group of friends that you can rely on and have fun with.

Re: New IRC!

Postby Trollolz » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:39 pm

I would, but currently I'm stuck with horrendous wifi. I always time out ._.
Trollolz
[DELTA] Leader

Postby Stranger » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:07 am

If you're internet is so bad that you time out with IRC, I'd hate to play online with your internet.

I see you watching NIASKA
Image Image
http://mrdoob.com/projects/chromeexperiments/google_gravity/ Try this out and you get magic powers!

God damn school work!
Stranger
Bastion Member

Postby ATsch » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 pm

my problem is more that I am not voiced. I think stuff will change if there are more people on.
CAUTION: This post by the user "ATsch" could potentially contain elements such as "sarcasm" or "metaphors" where he does not mean what he is saying.
Badass profile picture -.-
ATsch
[DELTA] Member

Postby hahahalolXD » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:27 pm

BUMP! (just to get this thing more posts!)
Im an assasin. Every assasin's dream is to assasinate as fast as they can. Assasins can kill you swiftly like me, well in game at least.
hahahalolXD
[DELTA] Member

Postby ATsch » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Think me noob but i dont know how to bump :(
CAUTION: This post by the user "ATsch" could potentially contain elements such as "sarcasm" or "metaphors" where he does not mean what he is saying.
ATsch
[DELTA] Member

Postby Carnage » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:04 pm

ATsch wrote:my problem is more that I am not voiced. I think stuff will change if there are more people on.

There was a little trouble that I had with |Krypton|, considering he wasn't auto-opped in the channel. When NordicBots reset all Nordic Bots, |Krypton| was reset and since he wasn't auto-opped, he wasn't able to auto-voice everyone who enters the channel as I had it set to do.

Carnage
[SPQR] Member

Postby ATsch » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:31 pm

ah, thanks
ATsch
[DELTA] Member

Previous

Return to [DELTA]