Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Looking For New Co-leader

Created over half a year ago, Delta Force is a fun, community-oriented and mature clan built towards Ace of Spades in all of its aspects, whether it be chilling with clan-mates or owning it up on the battlefield. We are directed by FaZe and Trollolz; two leaders with vision, and the ability to take into account the opinions of everyone in order to improve the clan in any way possible. Our new & improved policies no longer focus so much on being good at the game, but rather the social experiences of being with a group of friends that you can rely on and have fun with.

Looking For New Co-leader

Postby FaZe » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:50 pm

With the departure of Trollolz, I'll be taking over the reigns, at least for a little while. If/when the time comes to find a new co-leader, I'll have an idea of who can fill in.

If any [DELTA] members are interested, send me a PM. Don't bother writing out an application or anything. What matters is what you can do, not what you can say.
FaZe
[DELTA] Leader

Re: Looking For New Co-leader

Postby FaZe » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:03 am

Bump so people will be able to see it.
FaZe
[DELTA] Leader

Return to [DELTA]