Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

A music section(sub- section to be acurate)

Got an idea for this forum? Discuss it here.

A music section(sub- section to be acurate)

Postby demo123 » Fri May 11, 2012 7:35 pm

I HATE seeing those threads about music go to waste(since i love music). I think that there should be a sub-section in the off-topic section about music. Even though i mostly make those threads about music there are other good ones like those "Official Apritciation" threads(i still remember em).

If a music sub-section gets made people could make threads about certain bands, artist or those your favourite artist, band ect.

It could work on a similar concept that the gaming sub-section works. Plus Booyo(did i spell his name corectly) will probably have more threads to lock(just to keep him busy since i havent seen him lockin that much threads(not including gaming) in a while compared how much of em he locked back a few months back).

So do ya like it or do ya hate it. If you dont like it say why. If you like it say why.
Post any kind of criticism you want(just dont use curse words please)
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Re: A music section(sub- section to be acurate)

Postby USABxBOOYO » Fri May 11, 2012 7:48 pm

I don't really see why this is needed. The Lounge doesn't get a ton of new topics, just post it there. If people never commented on threads when they were in The Lounge, why would they talk about them now? Now, I could see if music threads were really popular, then we could do this. But as it is, we really don't need another subforum. We've been trying to cut down on the number of subforums recently, actually.

Also, not everything I do is locking threads. That's just what you can see :P
USABxBOOYO
Global Moderator

Postby Danqazmlp » Fri May 11, 2012 8:01 pm

I don't think subforums work that way. They aren't there to create more discussion, they are there to differentiate it and stop it cluttering another forum. Just because there is a music subforum doesn't mean people will start making music topics. If music topics are 'going to waste', then its a sign it isn't really needed.
Danqazmlp

Postby demo123 » Fri May 11, 2012 8:26 pm

USABxBOOYO wrote: But as it is, we really don't need another subforum. We've been trying to cut down on the number of subforums recently, actually.

Didnt know bout that. Id rather say that subforums were increasing not decresing.

Danqazmlp wrote:I don't think subforums work that way. They aren't there to create more discussion, they are there to differentiate it and stop it cluttering another forum. Just because there is a music subforum doesn't mean people will start making music topics. If music topics are 'going to waste', then its a sign it isn't really needed.

OK i see that there is no point in this suggestion. Since there is no point in it then plz lock it.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Return to Forum