Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Achievements and Rankings

Got an idea for this forum? Discuss it here.

Re: Achievements and Rankings

Postby TheGrandmaster » Tue May 08, 2012 8:01 am

I think the OP is referring to the game itself, I can't see "Rankings" as being a forum suggestion.
We have the ability to set ranks based on posts, but most people go in and out of clan ranks and we'll probably have special usergroups setup for different things as well as custom titles for some competition winners.
I know you can get achievements on a forum (like GH), but I don't see how that'd attract people to their servers (or their forums particularly).

I also don't particularly like the idea of achievements and rankings in-game either, mainly because the best players (who don't play much) probably won't appear.
IGN: TheGrandmaster or <@tGM~wiki> | #AoS: IRC channel
<@mikuli> the bad part in this plan is that it involves an already busy tea-drinking scone chomper with a monocle
Latest AoS video: here
TheGrandmaster
Site Admin

Postby FaZe » Tue May 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Agreed. Then it should be based on kills per minute, so really good players are judged equally to the guys who just play the game for 12 hours each day.
FaZe
[DELTA] Leader

Postby EpiphonE » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:11 am

Fleischgeruch wrote:Oh that's great! Why don't you sharpen you musical talents a bit, become a more interesting person, instead of wasting your life on a piece of -bad word- that's only going to make you lose half of your brain cells in the long run. You know there are people that can't even afford a guitar like that, I suggest you appreciate it.
Nuff said, I'm out of here.

what..? are you humilating my musical talent? do you even know how to play at least 6 musical instruments?? don't dare to underestimate a musician.
Want to be good? Be bad

IGN: {FX} VanS
Mumble: EpiphonE
Leader of FusionX
EpiphonE

Previous

Return to Forum