Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Make a news feed of new posts.

Got an idea for this forum? Discuss it here.

Make a news feed of new posts.

Postby themightycomrade » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:43 pm

lets admit it- the forums are not that much popular and there are new posts only like ones a hour in a section (especially for people that don't live in America because of the hour difference). + going through all the sections one after enother to check for new posts is a bit annoying.
So here's what: Make a new posts feed that will show the last 20 threads from all the sections with new posts to make browsing through the forum easier, kinda like in the previous forums.
Please post your opinion and don't flame if you happen to be a grammar deuce (LOL it censored na2i) or something.
Roses are red
Violates are blue (purple)
Look at this signature
It means I'm better then you!

CopyrightTM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
themightycomrade
Komrade Member

Re: Make a news feed of new posts.

Postby KomradeKorakoff » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure pHpBB has that widget function that the admins can put as a sidebar.
ImageImageImage
IRC link above ^ | <AGANCommanderCody> You really think we want a clan match against you guys, you Aimbotted last time and were GBLed on a canadian server for Hacking. <-- alart guys komrades delicious aimbot
KomradeKorakoff
Komrade Leader

Re: Make a news feed of new posts.

Postby Cyanyde » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:50 am

Yeah I'm all for this.. been missing this feature since the old forums closed.. I say hell ya!
Cyanyde

Return to Forum