Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Filter for game server list.

Got an idea for this forum? Discuss it here.

Filter for game server list.

Postby MadWetSquirrel » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Not specifically for the forums, but I would really like a way to filter which servers show up when I am looking for a game.

For instance, the [Pink] server hosts a clan that likes to go in god mode for an unfair advantage during combat. I am sure I will run into more of the same type of juvenile mentality along the way and would like a way to add them to a bucket list of "Nope" as I search for new games.

Any help?
MadWetSquirrel

Re: Filter for game server list.

Postby LinktersHD » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:35 am

MadWetSquirrel wrote:Not specifically for the forums, but I would really like a way to filter which servers show up when I am looking for a game.

For instance, the [Pink] server hosts a clan that likes to go in god mode for an unfair advantage during combat. I am sure I will run into more of the same type of juvenile mentality along the way and would like a way to add them to a bucket list of "Nope" as I search for new games.

Any help?

Or you could go to this link which gets you all the lists of the servers *facepalm*
http://www.ace-spades.com/play
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Postby Regret » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:49 am

Or you could download the new spadille and just "remove" the servers you don't like
For more Information click Here
Regret

Postby LinktersHD » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Regret wrote:Or you could download the new spadille and just "remove" the servers you don't like
For more Information click Here

^True Dat
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Return to Forum