Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Board Chain Below Nav Bar

Got an idea for this forum? Discuss it here.

Board Chain Below Nav Bar

Postby titegtnodI » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Right now all there is, is either the topic title if you're viewing a topic or the board you are in (if you're viewing the board or making a new topic ex: Forum Suggestions).

It would be very nice to have something like "Forum Suggestions >> Board Chain Below Nav Bar" at the top with "Forum Suggestions" being a link. I think having the category there too is also an added bonus as "Mapping" and "Mods" both have a "Ideas/Discussion" board making it "Official >> Forum Suggestions >> Board Chain Below Nav Bar".

This would make the forum much easier to navigate especially if you were linked to a topic (For example you're new, you're linked to a mod and want to find more mods, you can easily just click "Mods" at the top). Most forums (if not all of them) I use do this (SMF) including the old forums (Ace of Spades Game Forums » Modding/Tools).
Tired of the derp on #aos? Join Pho3n1xNet's #aos, where chodes are klined
titegtnodI

Re: Board Chain Below Nav Bar

Postby DarkDXZ » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 pm

I know that feature, this is a must-have for every single forums!
It's a pain in ass sometimes without it...I mean...
"The last thing I want to do is to hurt you. But it's still on the list." - DarkDXZ
You found my secret signature line, damnit! Alright, Polaks are bad, I admit. But it's not their fault.
DarkDXZ

Postby TheGrandmaster » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:44 pm

I'll examine the old (clanbase) style and copy out the section that adds that chain, it's odd that this doesn't have it.

EDIT: Added it in some form, just fixing it up a bit.

EDIT2: Done.
IGN: TheGrandmaster or <@tGM~wiki> | #AoS: IRC channel
<@mikuli> the bad part in this plan is that it involves an already busy tea-drinking scone chomper with a monocle
Latest AoS video: here
TheGrandmaster
Site Admin

Postby titegtnodI » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:06 am

Hurray \o/ thank you!
Tired of the derp on #aos? Join Pho3n1xNet's #aos, where chodes are klined
titegtnodI

Return to Forum