Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

annoyances

Got an idea for this forum? Discuss it here.

annoyances

Postby jpark217 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:25 pm

two things.when i finish a good game of AOS, a new tab opens up (news) this gets annoying when i server hop and eventually have 20 different tabs open. also, in the forums, there should be a button at the top where i can head to the actual forums. i dont like clicking the logo and then going to forums from there. a little petty, but it's the small things that matter
jpark217

Re: annoyances

Postby SIMOX » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:46 pm

jpark217 wrote:two things.when i finish a good game of AOS, a new tab opens up (news) this gets annoying when i server hop and eventually have 20 different tabs open. also, in the forums, there should be a button at the top where i can head to the actual forums. i dont like clicking the logo and then going to forums from there. a little petty, but it's the small things that matter

1. Open "config.ini" that is in ace of spades folder and change show_news = 1 to show_news = 0. Then new tab won't pop up when you quit the game.
2. There is a "Board index" link under the logo, left side. Click that and it will bring you to the actual forums.
My all mods are Here. My first map is Here
Plays Ace of Spades since 2011 April 11 [0.21]
SIMOX

Return to Forum